Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Before Gu Shi'an came back, a big event happened in Yunshui County.

Yunshui County, which has always been peaceful and peaceful, actually had a robber who robbed a pregnant woman!

I heard that the pregnant woman is a ticket seller working in the county cinema. Most of the people who can work in the cinema these days are the children of cadres. Their families are in good condition, they look good, and they marry well. This pregnant woman is a fashionable little daughter-in-law in her twenties, who usually is I sit at the box office selling movie tickets and collect money. I spend a lot of my free time either eating melon seeds or applying lipstick in front of the mirror. My hair is permed into fashionable curls. When I go out, I wear either a floral dress or small leather sandals. Hold an umbrella, and when you walk on the street, you will look like a wealthy person, and you will not be short of money!

If you are not short of money, then you are not short of money. After all, the most popular ones now are Bragi and cheongsam. Like in big cities outside, Western-style buildings stand on the side of the road, and fashionable girls come and go on the road. Who is not dressed like this?

This will take a few years to come. This kind of behavior is an unhealthy bourgeois style and will be criticized.

At the time of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the public security in Yunshui County was really not very good. At that time, the Kuomintang deserters, bandits and enemy agents, all kinds of forces were intertwined and intertwined.

At that time, many soldiers from the field troops returned to their hometowns to become police officers. Together with the militia comrades in the countryside, they went to the mountains to suppress bandits, arrest enemy agents, and vigorously rectify the public security environment in various places. 53 years later, the social atmosphere in Yunshui County has completely changed. Although Occasionally, theft occurred, and the thieves were quickly eliminated.

The people in Yunshui County live and work in peace and contentment, and teenage girls are not afraid of going out alone at night.

Naturally, the pregnant daughter-in-law didn't expect that she just got off work late on a rainy day and chose a remote alley near her home to walk. A man came out from behind, stretched out a pair of black hands, and covered her mouth. , snatched the handbag in his hand, and dragged the person to the corner of the alley.

The little pregnant woman was also brave and careful. She bit the man's arm hard, took advantage of the pain and when the man let go, picked up the umbrella she brought with her to defend herself, and first slapped the strong man on the head and face. , then turned around and ran towards the street as hard as he could.

Fortunately, there was a bus stop near the alley with a lot of traffic. My daughter-in-law grew up in this area. She ran and called for help, and the man behind her limped in hot pursuit. The driver and several passengers at the bus stop heard someone. He shouted for help and ran over quickly to save the little pregnant woman in crisis. Seeing that the situation was not good, the robber turned around and ran away, disappearing in the rain.

As soon as this case came out, Yunshui County immediately caused an uproar.

Yunshui County has a population of tens of thousands. Which family does not have a daughter-in-law, a daughter to be married, or a girl who is going to school? In the past, public security was good, and parents could rest assured that their daughters were running and jumping outside.

Who would have expected that just a few years after liberation, there would be thugs outside who would rob and hurt people?

Besides, the villain ran away on the spot. What if he shows up again and hurts others?