Today's Adventure

Caine: Today's adventure is... (He snaps his fingers.) Gather the Gloinks! (He laughs uncontrollably like a maniac.) That's right! The entire circus tent will be infested with Gloinks, and you gotta catch 'em all!

Bubble: But what are they?

Caine: I'm glad you asked, Bubble! They're small-

Bubble: And what do they do?

Caine: ...They-

Bubble: And how do they-

(Caine pops Bubble.)

Caine: Gloinks are small mischievous critters that steal anything and everything they run into. Why do these humanoid hash browns do this? How do you stop them? That's for you to find out! Now good luck, and have fun, my little superstars!

(Caine poofs away.)

Pomni: (Weirded out) ...What did any of that mean?

Ragatha: Oh, that's just one of Caine's little adventures. They're just something fun to do to, you know, prevent us from going insane. Heh.

Zooble: (sighs) Speak for yourself. If anyone needs me, then *Wacky beep* off.

(Zooble gives Pomni and Ragatha a middle finger, but even that gets censored by the Digital Circus. As they walk off, they get swarmed by an army of Gloinks.)

Zooble: Oh God, oh jeez, no! Oh, god! (The Gloinks carry Zooble's pieces off.) Ah! Somebody help!

Jax: (Bored) Oh no, they killed Zooble... Anyway, you guys wanna go get something to eat?

Ragatha: Oh, wait, we should go check on Kaufmo. And I'm pretty sure he'd like to meet Pomni.

(The Gloinks notice Kinger's shelter and demolish it.)

Kinger: My impenetrable fortress!

Ragatha: You wanna come with us to check on Kaufmo?

Kinger: No, not really. I think Kaufmo's gone insane. Last time I spoke with him, he was rambling endlessly about some exit. Kind of like you, Pomni, you might be going insane, too.

Pomni: But wait, wouldn't that more likely mean the exit does exist?

Jax: It could also mean you just have a jump-start on losing your mind.

Gangle: (From afar) Wait, what about Zooble?

Pomni: Well, I think I'd like to ask him about it, uh, if this was real, which it isn't, because it's a dream.

Jax: Heh, she still thinks this is a dream.

(Beat.)

Ragatha: Uh, why are you looking at me like that?

Jax: I'm fine with doing whatever, as long as I get to see funny things happen to people.

(A Gloink smacks him in the head, wiping his smug grin off his face.)

Jax: Ow! Okay, I've already had enough of these things. You, me, and Pomni will go check on Kaufmo, which leaves Crybaby (Gangle) and Hoo-ha (Kinger) together to go handle the Zooble situation.

Ragatha: (Laughs awkwardly) Do you think pairing them up together is a good idea?

Jax: Of course I do. They're the two most mentally stable and capable characters to be paired together. (He says as Kinger starts shaking violently, with Gangle concerned by it.) Come on, ladies, let's go harass the clown.

(The trio walk off.)

Gangle: (Depressed) My comedy mask is broken again...

Kinger: ...AH! Oh, Gangle. You startled me.