Some Gloink Queen-Glitch Encounter

(Back underground...)

Gloink Queen: You foolish assortment of colourful characters! Do you not realize that everything must be Gloinks!? I am Gloinks! You will be Gloinks! GOD WILL BE GLOINKS!

Jax: This is dumb and weird...

Gloink Queen: (Stuttering) ...Well... But... Yet, you're still watching it!

Jax: I'm not here for the adventure or anything, I'm just here to hide from the--

(Just then, Kaufmo comes crashing down on the Gloink Queen. Kinger gets knocked back and catches Zooble's head.)

Kinger: Oh, thank God you're okay. You didn't experience a game show in there, did you?

Zooble: (Groan) I- What are you talking about?

(Kaufmo starts to give the Gloink Queen a total beatdown, who begins to glitch out as a result.)

Gangle: (Terrified) What's happening!?

Jax: It's just Kaufmo, don't worry about it.

Gangle: ...Kaufmo abstracted!?

Jax: Nah, he's fine.

(Kaufmo keeps on attacking the Gloink Queen head-on in the background.)

Kinger: (Panicking) You're right! How are we gonna get outta here!?

Zooble: You guys, over there.

(They look over at conveniently placed escalators.)

Kinger: Huh.

Jax: Ladies first. No wait, why would I say that? (He disrespectfully pushes Gangle to the ground as they get on board.)

Zooble: Wait, Pomni's not even here? Wasn't this whole thing for her!?

Jax: Be quiet. I can't hear the escalator.