Sorry About That

(He goes into the Void to retrieve Pomni and brings her back to the Tent.)

Caine: There you go!

(Pomni snaps out of her trance. Caine observes the mess in the Tent)

Caine: Now what the heck happened around here? ...Oh yeah! My doing.

(The rest of the gang arrive.)

Kinger: Caine! Kaufmo went through a sort of Kaufmosis and abstracted!

Caine: Kaufmo abstracted? Why didn't anybody tell me?

(Caine mockingly sticks his tongue out and crosses his eyes. As he does so, Pomni grows a guilty expression, looking away with a slight grimace. Caine snaps his finger and Kaufmo is lowered into a pit with what appears to be more abstracted characters.)

Caine: And into the cellar you go!

(The pit closes.)

Zooble: Man, I can't believe Kaufmo just gave up like that. I mean, no offense, Kinger, but I always thought you would be next.

Kinger: Thank you.

Jax: Guess it just goes to show you can't rely on Kinger for anything.

(Ragatha comes crawling in, still glitching.)

Ragatha: ł ₳₥ ł₦ ₴Ø ₥Ʉ₵Ⱨ ₱₳ł₦!

Caine: Oop!

(With another snap of Caine's finger, Ragatha returns to normal and rejoins the group. Pomni looks to see her hand has stopped glitching as well.)

Caine: I do have to apologize for lying about the exit. I knew how much all of you have been wanting there to be one, but, you know, I was having so much trouble figuring out what to put on the other side and ended up never quite... finishing... it. Eh? And you know how I never like letting people see my unfinished work, especially if it leads you out into the Void. (Pomni just stares silently at nothing while listening to all of this.) Anyway, it looks like you defeated the Gloink Queen, so I guess the adventure's over. Your reward is a delicious digital feast cooked by our head Bubble Chef.

Bubble: Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give.

Jax: You know, I am pretty hungry.

Gangle: You didn't even do anything.

Jax: So what? I can still be hungry.

Kinger: Well, not really, 'cause we don't need to eat, drink or sleep in this digital world. So the digital food here only gives off the virtual sensation of eating without any of the nutritional benefits.

Jax: Sheesh, lay off it. Since when are you an expert on the digital world?

Kinger: Expert on the what?

(As the two talk, Pomni continues staring blankly at nothing. Even as the feast begins, she can't help but just stare down at her meal. As the others converse, she slowly begins to lose her sanity again as she forces a smile on her face, fearing the worst to come.)

(Zoom up to a bird's-eye view on the feast going on below.)

(Zoom out to the Tent.)

(Zoom out to the Void.)

(Finally, zoom out to the computer in the office Pomni visited earlier.)

THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS

(Credits roll with the characters moving in a cartoon animation style.)