Secrets, secrets

Gods, basically

im.trying.ok: Has anyone heard from Gravis?

im_tox.ic: No. Bo neither.

fiyah_ball: Ash? You there, man?

orange.blossom.unof.: That's bizarre. Where are they?

mqqueen_unofficial: Ash, if you answer now, I'll send you these photos you were asking about.

mqqueen_unofficial: Welp, he's dead.

fiyah_ball: they better not be more embarrassing pictures of me :/

im_slippin.under: I don't think they are, but also I don't want to know what they are.

im.trying.ok: Guess I just lost my husband, idk where he went

shady_slim: So I'm gonna drink my money, I'm not gonna pay his rent

youre_tox.ic: I've got a brand-new attitude and I'm gonna wear it tonight!

im_slippin.under: I'm gonna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

sound_on: Kai's boyfriend at Karlof yesterday.

fiyah_ball: HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND JFC!

paleincomparison: Also: WE JUST LOST THREE MORE PEOPLE! ARE YOU ALL SERIOUSLY SINGING?!

im.trying.ok: Travis is right. Either of us could be next. And it would be a disaster!

mqqueen_unofficial: Maybe they just broke their phones? And they have them on the island watching from a secret screening room?

orange.blossom.unof. is typing...

~^~

The static from the speakers made Kai look up. "All remaining contestants please head down to the common room." He gulped. It was too soon for another match. He knew he wouldn't fight, but he worried for Skylor, Tox, Chamille, and Shade... And Cole.

He glanced at the balcony.

Sighing, he stood up, put on a jacket, and headed to the common room. The remaining people were already there. He glanced at Cole, who seemed to still be keeping his distance from his blue friend - Jay, he called him?

Their morning argument was still fresh in his mind. Especially since he was certain he heard his name being tossed around. He was surprised Skylor didn't kill them then and there. She was rather protective.

Clouse cleared his throat, stepping aside to reveal the new fighting couple. Kai was certain he heard Cole gasp, shocked.

"WHAT?!" His friend screamed. Their whole group (Or what remained, at least) was staring, just as shocked.

The girl was missing, he noticed. She must've lost.

"YOU CHEATED!" The blue guy pointed an accusatory finger at Clouse, and Kai didn't want to consider it was true. But Clouse's poor attempt at hiding a smirk told him that blue was right.

"Why would I?" Kai had a guess, but prayed to whatever god listened it wasn't true. He looked at Skylor, who looked confused.

Clouse walked away, and Kai feared to look at him. He didn't want to see his expression, more evidence that Chen... No, he wouldn't.

Chen was a bit nuts. Sure. That was a fact - Chen himself would admit it! But he wasn't evil! His side business was a restaurant, for fuck's sake! A restaurant that did fucking charities!

He refused to believe that the men who raised him would be planning something evil.

Maybe they got tired of the fighting?