A new life

Kai looked around the new palace. He smiled. It looked everything, yet nothing like the old one.

It took a few years, and a lot of trouble, but they managed to rebuild the palace. Better than before. This palace was a symbol of unity. They were all equals here.

Tonight, they celebrated the third annual Tournament of Elements. A Tournament created to bring together Elemental masters, form friendships, and celebrate their powers.

Skylor stood up from her seat, gently knocking her fork on her glass. All eyes turned on her.

"I would like to welcome everyone to the Third Annual Tournament of Elements. Thank you everyone for coming." She bowed. Everyone bowed their heads to her.

"This tournament was started by my father, as a way to honor my mother; to celebrate her power. The tournament lost its meaning not long ago. And with it, we lost ourselves." Kai didn't miss the sour look on the older participants' faces.

"But today, we celebrate and rejoice at the Tournament regaining its meaning! We are here to celebrate us, our powers, our ancestors."

"She definitely practiced that." Cole whispered to him. Kai giggled.

"May the odds ever be in our favor. Let us enjoy this feast, and have a good time, above all!" Skylor raised her glass.

"To our ancestors. To our descendants. To us." She looked around as everyone raised their glass. "To the Tournament!"

"TO THE TOURNAMENT!"