The talk

Curtis has prepared everything to leave. We went to recollect fresh fruit in case I'm hungry during the travel. And I almost poisoned myself.
He went on and on and made me promise to show him any kind of food I want before trying it.

Who would have known that orange berries were poisonous ☠️ !!! They were pretty though.

In fact I prefer eating fruits than meat. But I'll never refuse a good meat.

. . .

« Curtis love, I wanted to talk to you about my potentials mates. »

Curtis was surprise in certain way, but he knew this was coming.
He took a serious look and sat on the floor in front of Bea.

« I told you before that I will ask your opinion in the matter right ?? »

« Yess ! You said it when I asked to be your male. »

Bea felt like the worse woman in the world.  She knows that having more than one male was normal in this place. In fact, she was exactly about it. But that feeling of doing something terrible to her lover didn't go away.

« Well, there is someone I like living in the city. I don't know if he is there at the moment but I wonder, if you could help me hunt him. »

Anyway this was something that would have happened sooner or later. She will love her mates with all her heart, and won't treat them unfair.  The least she can do to compensate them it's that.

Curtis casts a playfully look at Bea.

He was happy that she kept her word.
He will make sure to not give any chances to undeserving and worthless males.
The stronger they are the less Bea needs.

« His name is Winston and he is a white tiger. If I remember correctly, he is the brother of the tiger king, » and I really want him, but I won't say that to my hubby.

« Why would you want that male !!! »
That credulous cat.

« Do you know him love ?»
Giving his reaction he must know about Winston.

« NO ! Well, I encountered him years ago. I were young
at that time.
He came into my territory looking for a pregnant female, and brought some beast man that were chasing him and the "female" into my territory !! »

« was that female his mate ?? »
no this can't be !

« No, he said he was helping a prince that I don't even remember his clan or name to protect his female.
He was returning a favor. I had to help him to fight against those intruders because it was my territory that they were invading »

« Do you know if he has a mate now ? »

My tiger !!! I can feel my inner self screaming at my face and demanding an answer.

« I'm not sure. The last time I saw him, he was leaving to help the prince with the search of his mate »

« Then, are you going to help me with him ? »