Chapter 31

Damien POV

I've been having a hard time trying to please the feral mate of my Bea. Since her esteros cycle started he became more protective of her, and I must admit I approve of their methos since no other males were brave enough to woo her after they brutally defeated them.

Her other mate didn't let me get too close either but, I notice how she looks at me, and the scent of her arousal after checking me out was just adding at my determination of being her mate.

Even if that means that I must fight her brutal males. I feel terrible jealous of the pup wolf, he has been bringing fresh fruits every morning for Beatriz, gaining her favor and smiles while I had to patrol and spy on the kings for her mates. I just wish the news I brought for them to be valuable enough to allow me some words with her.

Argh! Life is difficult for us my love!

END of DAMIEN POV

"Curtis my love I already know about the female living in the ape's castle." Ok maybe I should have told them about it, but I wasn't sure because of the ape king behavior towards me.'

"Little Bea, are you telling me that the only female from the mermaid tribe is hiding in the ape clan??"

Winston's voice sounded really extern and Curtis was looking anywhere but my eyes, he was so dum to help her in first place. I'm sure he was attracted to that empty fish.

"Do you know what that means, the mermaid tribe trade salt with us. What could happen if they learn by any possible way that their only female is hiding in this city!!!"

"Winston my dear you need to calm down, no one knows about it, so we still have time before the news is known." I lashed Curtis's tail with my own telling him to help me. This was HIS fault after all.

"She is right tiger, don't you remember, she knows how to make salt. Your precious clan won't have any time to suffer."

This time my dear didn't look at us, but he was visible relaxing. I know that he is worried about the city and the tiger clan since he helped to its development with his own blood.

Oh, shit I haven't told them about Zachary or the pentamark thing, I guess this will be a long night.

"Guys, do you remember that I told you I'm not from here right? 'They both nodded' Well from where I come from there is a history about this place and even though many things changed after my arrival, I know of some details that won't change so easily..........."

✂︎

I wake up a little confuse because I was sleeping along and feeling hornier than ever, but my body was too hot, and I only wanted to run to the river and sink in it!

After struggling to get to the front door I heard my mates fighting some males outside the wall, I mean the fence, and a nervous Shuu looking at me with flushed cheeks.

Well... "Can you help me to the river please?" He was doubting but I don't have that much patience right now "Shuu please I feel as if my skin is burning"

"I'm sorry Bea, I'll take you right now"

He carried me in bridal stile, and I would have appreciated the moment if I wasn't feeling so bad.

I don't know when we enter the water, but it feels refreshing and cool in a good way.

"Shuu are you sure you want to be my mate?" I asked because my horny ass was getting the best of me. Closing my eyes resting my head in his hard and sexy chest. Even if I couldn't see his face, I knew he was nervous because of his body tension and energy, but I was so dam nervous too and wanted to jump on him and lick those abs. Oh god help me!!

"From the moment I saw you Bea, I felt attracted to you, but after seeing the interaction between you and your males my determination grew. I wish to wake up hearing your laugh and watching your smile every single day. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, protecting you and making you happy."

I felt something wetting my shoulder, but I was pretty sure it wasn't the water in this river. Why is he crying? I tried to turn around to hug my handsome wolf, but he didn't let me. Instead, I felt a kiss upon my head.

"Shuu, I want to mate with you, would you like that?" He is so sweet, but I feel like I'm in heat after feeling his proximity and innocent kiss, I don't thing I can be reasonable right now. What is happening to me??

Warning + 18

I thought he was going to back out after we saw my males by the riverbank watching us. This is too embarrassing, I'm sure they heard everything! I was going to explain but after opening my mouth the only sound that was heard from me was a loud moan.

Shit, Oh God! I don't know in which moment Shuu's hand found his way to my pubic area and towards my Clitoris.

"Shhhh let me take care of you" I've been holding back for some time now and her scent is driving me crazy.'

His lips leaving kises on my shoulders as he spoke "Look at your males Bea, they are so hard just for hearing your voice. I bet they are dying to please you too, to feel how wet you can get for us."

I can't believe that those words came from who I thought was an innocent puppy.

Just as I felt his member trying to enter my anxious flower Winston growled in a menacing way startling both of us. Did I do something wrong?

It was Curtis the one that spoke clearing our doubts "hisss You can mate with our Little fox, but you have no place to fight for her first litter yet, that is our right pup."

What is he talking about, I was going to ask but Winston claimed my lips in a domineering and hot kiss successfully distracting me.

I felt some fingers playing and carefully testing the little hole in my back making me tense. Were they all going to mate with me?

Are they crazy "Wait guys, let me speak..."

Once again, I was a moaning mess instead of talking, you wonder why, well Curtis went under water sucking my clit like his life depends on it and Shuu was successfully penetrating me.

"Wait, wait Shuu ahhhh oh god" I couldn't get a hold of what I was saying since my words ended up being cut by my own moans.

I heard a chuckle and felt a hand carefully lifting my head "Would you like to help me little Bea" I felt my arousal rise just by the sound of his voice "Open that pretty little mouth and stick out your tong, I want you to please me with your mouth and throat."

How could I resist this Greek god and his wonderful member, my mouth was watering just by the thought of it.

While I was socking out Winston, Shuu was fucking the shit out of me and since Curtis didn't want to be left out, he started fucking my cunt as well and he was using both of his guys. I couldn't believe was taking all of that like a champion, it sure was painful but the pleasure I was getting was enough to compensate me.

"You are such a wonderful mate, keep sucking just like that beautiful. Curtis why don't you help the pup out, he sims to be struggling"

I heard Curtis chuckled at Winston's words and before I could comprehend what was happening, I felt Shuu's hands in the back of my tights lifting them and Curtis placing the head of one of his members in my ass hole. They started to fuck my little hole together while Winston stroke himself at the sight of us.

This was going to be a long, long day!!!