Chapter 11

"What grandpa said.?"

Sophia asked with soft voice while Ryan was driving the car.

"He called us Mr. Jordan's house but I don't know why.."

Sophia looked towards the window while resting her head on the glass window, she closed her eyes feeling sleepy.

Ryan slowly turned his head towards her and look at her for a while then again looked front.

.....

They both come out of the car then went inside the house, but as soon as when they both come inside the house. A girl rushed towards Ryan and was about to hugged him but suddenly grandpa grasped her wrist and stop her abruptly while saying.

"Stay in your limit girl he is now married.."

Sophia's eyes widened, seeing the girl's face, she was the same girl which Sophia had seen in Ryan's office.

At the same time Jordan and Olivia both come down, and Jordan asked.

"what's happening here?"

"Here who called this girl?"

Grandpa asked back while pointing towards the girl who was standing there in silent.

"I called her here because she is my classmate and i want some notes that's why." Suddenly Mia says and went towards the girl.

"Mary come with me I'll show you my room." She says and took her with her.

"Mary, So her name is Mary." Sophia mumbled.

"Grandpa how are you?" She asked softly.

Grandpa looked at Sophia and smiled while saying.

"I am very good my daughter. Come have your lunch you must be hungry.. son you also come."

They went towards the dinning area.

Sophia stood infront of the mirror applying moisturizer in her hands while thinking something. whereas Ryan was in his study room which was inside his bedroom.

No one go inside his study room without Ryan's permission, only his grandpa, friends, and now his wife have permission to go inside whenever they want.

In study room.

Sophia softly knock on the door and when she heard "come in" she went inside the room and stood infront of Ryan's table, while her head was down as she was looking down while playing with her fingers.

Ryan is wearing a glasses while checking some files and when Sophia come he asked without looking at her.

"You need something, Sophia..?"

She shook her head and said with soft yet low voice like she wants to tell a lots of things.

But she didn't cause she is feeling a little bit nervous around her husband even though they both are already close to each other, but still.

"I i just want to know about that girl, She--"

"That girl was Ryan's fiance before you came.."

Suddenly Olivia come inside study room and barked, Ryan looked up and glared at Olivia then said with cold scary voice, that made Sophia Shivered badly also Olivia flinch a little but she didn't show it.

"Who Gave You Permission To Come Inside Here."

Olivia cross her arms over her chest then walked towards his table and said.

"This is my house and I have right to come here and go whenever i want."

"But you have no right to go inside their room unless they gave you permission.."