Chapter 12

If you guys want you can skip.. but I know you won't 😁 Don't worry guys it's just a simple romance you don't feel uncomfortable..🌚

Are you ready guys 👀🌚

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly Sophia Shiver when the cold wind come inside the room with fastest Speed..

But Ryan hugged her tightly while saying..

"today I'm going to make you mine forever so that no one could make us apart from each other, tonight I'm going to make love to you, after this night we both will be one by soul and heart.. after this night I'll be yours and you'll be mine forever."

He kissed her forehead while Sophia's eyes were moist when she heard him saying those words as she felt like whatever he said was true and wholeheartedly.

Ryan slowly moved his one hand on her back side while lifting her body a little he unhooked her black bra and removed it. Her upper part is fully bare and visible in front of his dark eyes which was showing desire, passion and love for her.

He took a deep breath while closing his eyes and opening them again, where Sophia just wanted to cover her bare skin as she was feeling very shy and nervous too.

Ryan grabbed her hand which was on her chest as she was trying to covering herself from her husband and placed it on his chest while looking intensely into her eyes.

where her heart is pounding like it will come out from her body in any time...

She felt a strange movement in her stomach, which was pulling her closer and more to him, and wanting his touch more which was so soft, so tender and so pleasurable for her.

That she wanted to drown in him, in his touch, in his love..

Sophia never feel like this before as never she come into any man's touch in any kind of relationship.

Ryan slowly moved his eyes down at her bare skin but Sophia immediately look at the other side while her cheeks were turned into dark red which made Ryan smiled softly.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her up making her sit on the bed, while Sophia grabbed his nape and shoulder because of sudden movement which made his lips to touch with her softly making her feel something inside her tummy.

Ryan sat on his knees closer infront of her and grabbed her hand and put it on his shoulder while hugging her so close that she didn't even feel any cold in her bare skin..

Ryan put her hairs in her one shoulder as he started to kissing her bare skin of her neck where Sophia closed her eyes feeling good and pleasure that she also started to move her soft fingers on his silk and soft hair.

His hand were holding her waist and other were touching her every part of her soft body and skin which surely making Sophia feel crezy as she started moaned softly.

Ryan went down on her throat while grabbing her hair in his fist not so tightly but gently and bite her soft skin which made her moan closing her eyes.

Sophia grabbed his arms as He put his lips on her's and started kissing her passionately yet gently while sophia kissed him too.

Slowly sucking her lips he moved backward and lied her down on the bed while hovering over her body where her hands were playing with his hair as he kissed her deeply and intensely.