6. You care about me.

I see concern on Armin's face. At least I made another friend, right?

They nod and look at me, then leave. Now I'm all alone just again. I look back to the tree, but I don't find my bodyguard there. I smile to myself, maybe forgot or got bored, now it's my time to go wherever I would like.

I discover the place, it seems to be a training center.

After I leave the park, all I see is the main building, a large stone structure that seems rather impressive, despite its size the outside feels empty. I can hear the noise of people talking and the sounds of explosions from within. The entrance to the building is a large iron gate that remains open.

Two soilders come up to me with distrustful faces.

"Hey! You!"

They are young looking soldiers, they are armed with rifles that look quite impressive. They show me the same intimidating expression as Captain Levi, although their faces show a slight sense of confusion when they see me.

"Hello there, do you need help or do you just want to know where you are?" He says with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"I don't know where the hell I am." I'm being honest.

The soldiers look at each other for a moment, they don't know what to say to me, I am a young woman they don't recognize and they don't seem to know what I'm doing here. The other one soldier speaks with a very strict tone.

"This is the main building, this is where all the training takes place, I hope you're not here to interfere..."

"Wait, that's the girl... You remember?" The other one interrupts him. His eyes widen.

"How come you're alone? Shouldn't be someone watching your every move? Did you killed him to take over the place?" They both point their rifles at me in an accusive manner.

"What? He let me go wherever I like, since I'm officially not a threat anymore." I lie obviously, but they seem to believe it.

The soldier's expression eases a little when he hears that I don't want to cause him any trouble. The other soldier speaks in the same stern tone as his partner did before.

"Good, you don't look like a fighter yourself, so stay out of our way." They turn around to leave, but my dumbass attitude calls them back as I say;

"I would kick your ass." I say with pure confidence, as my bodylanguage seems to prove my words as I take up more space by putting my arms on my hips.

The soldiers look at each other again and now they are really angry, their faces show signs of violence and they start walking towards me.

"Are you challenging us to a fight? That would be very foolish of you, and if you do, we will not hold back..." One of them points that rifle at me just again.

"Depends, you've got rifles with you. That's a pretty big disadvantage for me." I say and shrug.

The soldier nods, while keeping his aggressive facial expression and his stance.

"We always have our rifles... It only takes a split second to pull the trigger, and you're in range for us. I highly recommend you to not make us shoot." His eyes clearly tells me that he means his words. But afterall, I am bored.

"Sorry, what's your name?" I ask suddenly.

The soldier doesn't answer me, they both completely focused on intimidating and do not intend to give me any information, they are very annoyed by this situation and just want me to go away. The soldier with the rifle walks a little closer to me and points the tip of the rifle just in front of my body.