Chapter 7: Toxic Tendencies

All characters belong to Gege Akutami.

Eyes open. The room is pristine. White walls with marble black floors. Yuji scans the room and tries to focus on the basic characteristics. He looks up and the first thing he sees is a full body sized banner of himself plastered to the ceiling.

"Huh. How didn't I notice that one?"

Satoru sleeps while hugging him tight, a slight smile and drool seeps out of his mouth.

"Awe, cute."

He mumbles a few words in his sleep. "Nooooo, don't expel my son~ Megumi is a good boy~"

Pft- what kind of dream is he having!?

Yuji pulls out his phone and takes a short video of him mumbling and twitching.

So cute...

He soon hears the sound of Yuji giggling as he slowly gains consciousness. He opens his eyes and he looks over at his boyfriend with a dazed and disheveled look. He is still groggy and out of it as he looks at Yuji with squinted eyes that are still a little bit glazed with sleepiness and then he tries to get more comfortable. Yuji puts his phone down.

"Good morning, Satoru."

Satoru gives him kisses on his cheeks while speaking. "Good morning my Yuji, did you sleep well?"

"The best. It beats sleeping in my messy room every night."

Satoru nods and his smile becomes a bit somber now as his expression also starts to become more serious but only for a moment. He then shakes it off and he speaks with the tone of a caring boyfriend again.

"Well how about this? Now you can have a more comfortable place to sleep every night, and you also have a warm body to snuggle up with if you so desire." He stretches his fit body arrogantly and flexes his arms. This excites Yuji.

"Every night? Really? You'd let me do that?" Even if it was just a simple offer, to Yuji, it felt like the world. His whole life he has lived in poverty, after his grandfather passed, he left him what little money he had left which he used almost solely for rent. He barely scrapes by, usually only eating during class hours with what free meals the university canteen had to offer.

"Of course I would let you! We're in a relationship now, aren't we? I'm not going to just stop you if you want to snuggle up with me, Yuji. You're free to sleep with me whenever you want~"

Tears form in Yuji's eyes. He is so grateful that a man like this had fallen for him. "I've never had the luxury of this. Thank you..."

Satoru smiles down at his boyfriend who is currently in tears right now and making him seem absolutely adorably vulnerable. He speaks softly to him now for the moment, wanting to reassure him that he will always be welcome to share his bed with him from now on.

"Well, now you're with me so you'll never go without it again. You're a part of my life now and that means you'll always have a warm body to sleep with every night~ "

They laugh together. They are happy.

⧭ ⧬ ⧭ ⧬ ⧭

Two months go by, Satoru has asked Yuji to move in with him which he happily obliged. He has finished moving into Satoru's luxurious condo, leaving the apartment he grew up in in the past. It was emotional to say the least, but he never really had any good memories living there, only ones of him growing stronger. This is a big step not only for their relationship, but for Yuji's growth, and now, all he wants to do is keep growing with Satoru by his side. The two of them are seen by everyone to always be together, rarely being apart unless they have separate classes. Yuji seemed to have grown more affectionate as Satoru is now basically keeping him within arm's reach at all times.