Chapter 14: Crazy Together (FINAL CHAPTER)

All characters belong to Gege Akutami

CHAPTER WARNING: Sexual content!

Two months go by and the love between the two sorcerers has grown stronger than ever. Satoru continues therapy whilst growing a strong connection with Shoko, and Yuji's closet secrets grow, his photo collection has grown to about 50 large, printed pictures all over his private room, squeezing in the time to smoke at least five cigarettes a day. At the end of every week, Yuji gives Satoru his special "reward" for his progress in therapy.

The personalities of the two seemed to have done complete 180's. Satoru no longer stalks his boyfriend and is okay with him talking to other people, while Yuji has started feeling more possessive and stealing his clothes to hide them in his private closet. Satoru is completely unaware of the obsession Yuji had grown. His boyfriend had become the focal point of his world.

Something unthinkable had happened, while Satoru had become a model boyfriend, Yuji had become the love obsessed stalker.

It's a warm summer afternoon where Satoru and Yuji are currently on a date walking among a popular hiking trail. The cicadas buzz and the birds sing their songs in the trees. There is so much going on, but Yuji can only focus on the man next to him. He watches him the whole time as they walk. How the sunlight brings out those beautiful eyes even through his sunglasses, how his hair flows in the subtle breeze, his flawless smooth skin, his sharp attractive jawline, that tall figure... what was there to not admire?

Satoru hums and turns to Yuji who he notices is staring. He gives him a smile and a wink. Yuji can only melt at this.

"You're so handsome~"

This catches him off guard as he feels his entire body tingle with butterflies when he hears those words from Yuji.

"I-I'm not that handsome... I'm n-nothing special..."

Yuji rolls his eyes and laughs. "Oh God, you have no idea how blessed you are with those perfect looks."

Satoru looks down at him, blushing hard and unashamed. "Yuji~ I'm going to tackle you with my love if you don't stop making me feel so mushy~"

Because they are so off in their own world flirting with each other, they do not notice the girl who has walked up to them until Satoru bumps into her.

"Oh, sorry. You should probably watch where you're going." Is all he says as he looks down at her. The girl seems to be in her early twenties, very attractive, and with nice wide hips and a large bust. It would seem she had been jogging as she was wearing some nicely fitting athletic gear with her hair tied up. She is nervous as she speaks up.

"Y-Yeah, I probably should..."

Yuji twitches. He knows where this is going. If the girl was not so immersed in Satoru's presence, she surely would have felt the intensity of eyeballs staring into her soul. He studies every little thing about this girl as she speaks up again.

"So, um, I-I actually thought you were pretty cute and... I was wondering if I could have your number?" She looks up at him with pink cheeks and wide eyes. Any other guy would find this absolutely adoring. Satoru just chuckles at her.

"Yeah, no. I'm actually here with my-"

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Satoru is taken aback by this abrupt interruption from Yuji, and he feels worried when he looks back at the disgusted glare he is giving the person in front of them. He looks at the stranger before he continues what he was saying.

"Sorry about him... but as I was saying he is my boyfriend so-"

"That's right, I'm his boyfriend. You have no fucking chance so beat it."