21. NAINA

Today was so much hectic, this case has absolutely no solid clues

Today was so much hectic, this case has absolutely no solid clues. We checked the victims' backgrounds but found nothing, it's like this case is on another level. When I saw the pattern name, it made me worry about Esha; even though she tried to distract herself from Naina, that name still lingers in her heart.

I know this Naina could possibly be someone else and with that thought, I try to stay calm. I need to stay calm for My Esha.

I can't forget her cries after that incident; it broke my heart. Maybe it's true that I don't know everything about her, but the time I spent with her was enough for me to fall for her.

That was the phase which I don't even want to think about, I remember how Esha's health was back ten year ago.

I liked her back then, but something holds me back from fully embracing those feelings. That's why I act harshly towards her.

I guess I'm afraid of getting too attached but look what happened the more I stayed away from her, the stronger my feelings for her got.

Flashback -

'Esha, stop,' I said as I ran towards her.

'You lose your bet, Mr. Mehra, get that in your mind,' she replied sassily.

I moved closer, held her hands, and pulled her towards me.

'Yuvaan Mehra, don't lose,' I smirked as I noticed the effect I had on her, her body reacting with goosebumps just from my touch.

'Shut up,' she said and ran away.

I smiled at her playful actions and whispered, 'What are you doing to me, Esha? What are you doing to my poor heart.?

Flashback Ends -

Thinking about it, that was the best and worst phase of my life.

I saw my Daisy coming out of the bathroom after changing her clothes.

Gosh, did I tell you how freaking beautiful and gorgeous she looks in traditional attire, like in a simple kurti? How can someone look so beautiful?

She was drying her hair and looking absolutely stunning in a beautiful blue kurti!

She cleared her throat as she caught me checking her out in the reflection of the mirror, she smirked and moved her hair to one side.

My breath hitched as I noticed a mole on the lower part of her back as her kurti's back was little deep- it was the most beautiful thing I had seen. I ran my fingers in my hair as the mere sight of my wife made me lose control.

Walking towards her with teasing smile, i whispered which is only audible to me, "Oh, Esha, you shouldn't have done that."

Walking over to her, I leaned in close to her ear and gently and sensually tracing the mole on her back, "Did I mention how incredibly gorgeous you look?"