27. MYSTERIOUS MAN

I was completely taken aback when I saw the boy standing behind the curtain

He couldn't have been more than eighteen years old, he was shaking with fear as he stood there.

The gun shot was enough to scare that poor kid. We all quickly hide our guns.

I was about to approach him when Esha suddenly held his hands and motioned for me not to speak.

She led him to a nearby couch and handed him a glass of water.

It took him a few minutes, but eventually he calmed down.

After a few minutes he calmed down when Vansh asked, "Who are you?"

The boy looked at him and replied, "I am Bittu."

"Where do you live, what are you doing here, and do you know this person?" I asked, glaring at him this time.

He looked at me fearfully, then glanced at Esha.

Why does he keep looking at her? If I'm the one asking questions, he should be looking at me, not her.

"Don't worry, baccha, answer him," Esha said to him, to which he nodded.

I tapped my foot impatiently until finally Mr. Daydreamer looked at me, but then he started shaking again.

"Yuvaan, let's give him some time, he looks shocked," Esha said, and I nodded.

"Vansh, take him in the car while we examine the house," I suggested, and Esha and I started searching for evidence.

However, we found nothing except a few fake IDs, passports, and property papers.

We all drove back to the beuareu and he sat with Esha in the backside seat God knows what they did talk about I keep glancing at them from mirror.

They looked like mele me bichde hue Bhai-Behen, what the hell they both are talking.

(Brother and sister separated at the fair)

Is the conversation is that much intresting, they both are laughing
Huff...She didn't ask me to join the conversation

We all entered and I took the boy with me to the interrogating room.