Pick Me (DeanxReader)

Write one where Sam and the reader get captured by demons, and dean has to choose which one lives and which one will die. 

Part One -Dean Pov-

"Take this damn sack off my head." I demanded when I was pushed down onto a chair.
"Dean?" I heard a familiar voice.
"(Y/n)? Sweetheart is that you?" I tried to get my hands untied from behind me. But all of a sudden the sack was pulled off of my head and sitting in front of me was (y/n) and Sam. "Sammy." I looked at my tied up little brother.
"What's going on?" Sam asked before the sack flew off his head.
"Demons." (y/n) sighed before the sack flew off her head.
"Who the hell are you?" Sam looked over at her.
"She's my girlfriend." I sighed as she looked at me.
"You have a girlfriend? Since when?" Sam looked at me.
"This honestly isn't the time to talk about this" (y/n) groaned frustrated.
"A year and a half." I told Sam and (y/n) threw her head back.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Sam asked me.
"Because I asked him not too" (y/n) lied "Now please, this isn't important. They brought us all here for a reason, they have a plan and if we don't come up with one we're all going to die." She finished
"Pushy." Sam muttered and (y/n) glared at him.
"Let's just find a way out of here." I mumbled as I looked around.
"Only two of you will get to leave." A demon appeared before us. "And you Dean Winchester get to make the choice of who lives, and who dies."
"Excuse me?" I looked up at the demonic son of a bitch.
"I don't like repeating myself Dean. You heard what I said. Take your pick. Will it be your little brother" He paused and smirked "Or your lover."
"I will skin you." (y/n) hissed as she looked up at the demon while struggling with her bindings.
"Only if you live." The demon chuckled. I looked between Sam and (Y/n).
"You can't expect me to choose." I stated
"He chooses Sam." (Y/n) stated and I stared at her wide-eyed
"What? I never said that!" I yelled as two demons appeared behind her.
"So you choose (y/n)." The demon smirked as he motioned for the two demons behind (y/n) to move behind Sam.
"I never said that!" I screamed
"Then who is it!" The demon groaned angrily
"I don't know!" I sighed
"He chooses Sam, just take me away dammit." (Y/n) groaned
"What the hell are you doing (y/n)!" I stared at her.
"Saving your brother." She sighed as the demons behind her untied her from the chair and helped her stand up.
"I can't let you do this!" I fought to stand up.
"You won't kill your brother and I know you won't kill me. So, I'll kill myself." She sighed
"Untie me! Let me say goodbye!" I looked up at the demon. He snapped his fingers and I fell out of my chair. I quickly stood up and went to (y/n). I quickly pressed my lips to hers. "I'll get you back." I told her.
"Don't. I don't want to come back if you sell your soul." She rested her forehead against mine.
"I love you." I kissed her nose.
"I love you too." She sighed before the demons placed their hands on her shoulders and the three of them disappeared. I turned around and looked at the demon who constructed this hell of a day.
"Good game boys." The demon smirked and snapped his fingers and Sam and I were left alone. I walked to Sam and untied him.
"You killed your girlfriend for me." He muttered.
"She did it to protect you." I stated as I stood up.
"Why would she do that? She doesn't even know me." Sam looked at me.
"This isn't the first time." I said as I tensed up.
"What do you mean this isn't the first time?" Sam looked at me confused
"She has saved you before. It's how we met." I explained

Part Two- Two Years Earlier, Reader Pov-

"Let me out so I can help dammit!" I growled as the man tightened the ropes around my wrists. 

"No can do. You tried to kill me, I can't trust you." The man stood up and walked in front of me.

"I'm a hunter just like you, I can help you find your brother." I insisted "I thought you were the djinn!" I explained.

"How do I know you're not lying?" He asked

"I have no idea, but if you keep talking to me, your brother will die. Now let me out!" I yelled annoyed