Procrastination (SamxReader)

Sam imagine where he and the reader (who are due to be married) are preparing for a potentially dangerous hunt and just kind of packing in their motel room and Sam just kind of holds her close and they're both trying to tell themselves that they'll both be fine but they're scared for each other?

I folded up one of my shirts and stuffed it into my small duffle bag. I sighed and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Sam pressed his lips to my head before I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm scared." I mumbled into his chest.

"I am too" he sighed as he rubbed his hand on my back.

"We'll make it through this one, right?" I looked up.

"Yes, and when we do, we will go to the first church we see and say our vows and get married." He smiled, I stood up on my tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips. "We would have to pick Dean up first though I guess." He chuckled

"Yeah, or like he said, he would shove the demon knife up your ass." I giggled and leaned back, his arms still around me holding me up.

"He's such a pain in the ass" He smirked.

"We're great procrastinators" I sighed as I glanced at the glowing clock.

"Just don't want to leave yet." He pouted and he lifted me back up to standing straight.

"We'll just have to drive slowly" I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood back up on my tiptoes and kissed him.