𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒕𝒘𝒐

_____________________

"I told yall Ian' trust that bitch, she just popped up out of the blue. She left yall without even sayin' nun' and yall gon' start back talkin' to that hoe. Tuh!" Kyky took a pull from his blunt, as Kyli looked over at him and rolled her eyes.

"I wish a bitch would go some years without talking to me, that bitch so throughhhh if she think about coming back to my sexy ass," Kyky added once more.

It was currently 9:26 pm, after the gathering Zay, Scar, Kyky, and Kehlen just decided to go to Kyli's house.

"Ok Kyky I don't wanna talk about that anymore." Kyli rolled her eyes once more, making Zay laugh.

"Ion' know why he keeps bringing that shii' up anyw- Zay shut the fuck up you go with Kehlen." Kyky cut him off. "And everyone knows Kehlen is a man, So that means you're gay." Kyky added, making Scar buss out laughing as a deep mug grew on Kehlen's face.

"Kyky shut the fuck up, go get some bitches" Kehlen jumped at him as he flinched.

"Kehlen I get bitches, you could barely pull Za- NOBODY TOLD YOU TA' PULL THAT GRIMEY ASS SHIT ESSYNCE!" Kyky was cut off by Khalil busting through the door with an irritated expression on his face.

"Damn Khalil busting through doors and shit." Kyky mugged, making Zay and Scar chuckle.

"What the fuck happened?" Scar asked as Khalil threw his phone and ran his hands down his face.

"Essynce doing the most, she talm' bout we doing her wrong and I'm picking sides when that's what the fuck she doing." He mugged, leaning back on the couch.

"Essynce gon be okay I don't know why she acting so childish right now when she knows she in the wrong!" Kehlen went off. "I'm not finna be going back and forth with her because I'll beat ha ass!"

"What the fuck fighting gon' solve? All she gon' do is go to Instagram and tell everybody how yo' momma lights got cut off in the 4th grade." Scar put his blunt out.

Kyli nodded in agreement. "That sound just like ha' ass, always tryna bring up some shit that happened years ago!"

Khalil shook his head, frustration evident on his face. "Man fuck that, Ian een' gon' worry about ha no mo," Khalil stood up pulling up his purple jeans. "I'm finna go to the crib."

"Igh' fam text me when you make it ta' the crib" Scar stated, making him nod.

"See you later Khalil!" Kyli and Kehlen said in unison before he left.