Chapter 1: the new kid

Y/n POV :

It was 6am I dragged myself out of bed and walk to the kitchen and see my uncle. "Good morning y/n how did you sleep?" Y/u (your uncles name) said while making pancakes, "like crap.." you sit at the table and rubs your eyes. "Same nightmare again?" He looks over a little, "yea but this time it felt so real" "well once you get there and get to know them they are really nice and caring! Just you wait!".

Y/u POV:

I have rise y/n after her parents pasted away when she was 6 years old at the time it all happened. She never likes to talk about it but I hope this job will help her. "Y/n you ready?" I yell from the living room. I told her to pack a bag for the area she's working in since the playcare had a area for the staff to sleep at. "I'm coming uncle" y/n walks out of her room more nervous then ever. I pick her bag up and take it to the car.

(Time skip at the playcare entrance)

Y/n POV:

I walk in playcare and I see kids running around, playing, or walking to a school. Then I see a big dog walk over to us. "Hey there I'm dogday you must be the new care taker here at playcare?" Dogday says and tail wags, I nodded "yes I am I'm y/n y/l nice to meet you" I hold my hand out, and his big paw shakes it. I can tell his scent is vanilla and it's calms me down. "Well kiddo I'll see you later before I leave" my uncle works at the game station so I get to see him when he is able to. I wave bye to him from the train and follow dogday.

Dogday POV:

Y/n I can tell will fit right it all of the kids are already walking over asking questions to get to know her. I show her to the other critters to get to know them and I can tell her stress was starting to go away.. till we went over to catnap.. "who is this?" Catnap walks over and looks down at y/n. "This is y/n our new care taker for the kids" I say and smiles "i-its nice to meet you c-catnap" she looks so scared then before I wonder way... After catnap left she was her normal self, I wonder if she's afraid of us or just catnap himself...

🌸 Authors note🌸
Hey guys sorry if this chapter is short this is my first book so I really hope you all enjoy!! If you have any ideas for future chapters let me know!!