Chapter 5: the nightmare

⚠️a little bit of gore later on⚠️

Y/n POV:

I was running i don't know why tho.. I run around home sweet home with something chasing me.. As I run past the rooms I can hear screaming kids and little laughs, I try to ignore it and keep running.

I make it to the main door and push it open all I could see was organs, blood, and the smiling critters covered in blood standing over them.. they all don't look cute or sweet they look like killer monsters...

I back up and bump into something, I look up and I see catnap creepy smile and his paws are covered in blood.. "your next y/n~" I was too scared to moved till I felt his paw on my arm and dragging me somewhere..

"You will do nice here y/n soon you will be just like them.." he laughs while the others stares and laughs too.. as soon it was about to bite my head off everything went black..

I wake up and my heart is pounding, I look over and I see catnap on the floor sleeping. I get up and slowly walk pasted him and I walked around playcare.. "what you doing up this late?" I turn around and I see the happy dogday . "Just a nightmare again.." I look down a lil nervous and dogday pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.. his vanilla scent always calms me down just like catnaps but his is lavender which I still like..

Dogday POV:

I pull y/n into a hug and she's shakes for a lil till she calmed down. I look down at her and she has fallen asleep I pick her up bridal style and walk her back to her room. Once I got into her room I see catnaps on the floor sleeping.. I slowly walk over to her bed and tucked her in, I give her a small kiss on the head and walks out the same way..