Chapter 17: the finail pt 2

Y/N POV:

As soon as I walked in I saw it.. the prototype himself.. he is a mixed between all of the old toys and metal parts.. I hide behind a fallen rock in the cave and I watch Lydia sneaking around like she's watching her prey..

Lydia POV:

I stay low and watch the prototype sleep.. he will pay for what he had done to me and my friends.. I put bomb that me and poppy made a while back and I place them around him and the cave.. once I'm all done I see y/n I walk over to her a whispers .. "why are you here fool.. catnap and dogday will be worried if you got hurt.." she looks up at me.. "I saw you and I was just curious on what your doing and why your here" she looks over the the prototype and I put her on my back and slowly walks out of the cave..

Once we got to the train I putt her down and looks at her dead in the eyes "listen tell everyone to meet me in the center of playcare got it.." I put my paws on her shoulders and she nods and the train moves*

Boxy POV:

I listen into there conversation and I can tell Lydias plan is working.. she always hated the humans but I'm still curious why she's helping her.. once's the train stops at the game station I wait for them both to get off and then I get off and walks over to the others..

"Lydia has a surprise for all of us at playcare I think we all should go there in maybe a hou-" Lydia interrupt y/n.. "now is a good time.." I could tell everyone is worried even catnap out of all the of critters I know catnap is worried? I wonder way?

Catnap POV:

Everyone gets on the train me and dogday sits between y/n and we both hold her hands we are good at protecting everyone.. even if we share a lover we can't lose her.. once we got to playcare Lydia had us stand at the center in front of home sweet home.. idk what is going to happen but I should talk to the prototype about this right after..