Chapter 12: hungry and pink

Picky POV:

I've been stuck in this hole for so long and I'm so hungry too.. I ate some of the small critters that walk pass by but they never fill me up... till I heard someone talking.. "now let's looks around here" boxy says while walking with kissy, huggy, and mommy..

I could hear them come closer till I saw them "hey there wanna be friends?~" I reach my hand out "wait look.." mommy points to a small critter with no head "oh they were already like that~"

Mommy POV:

I could see that she wanted to eat us the dead body's around her proves it.. "children we should go" I say to boxy, huggy, and kissy "it's not nice to leave your friends behind" picky said and giggles "aren't you supposed to be trying to get out?" Boxy crosses his arms and looks at her "yes but I got stuck and can't get out unless you help me"

I never liked picky.. she will ate anything in site if she could but now she's trying to eat us "we are going to get y/n" I start to walk away till I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and I see picky grabbing my arm and trying to eat it , I quickly pull it away and ran back to the train and jump in quickly and the other followed behind me

(Hours later)

Y/n POV:

Me and the others have come up with a plan to help picky but sadly the only thing is killing her but we don't know now... "we can poison her!" Bubba hold kicken a hand and sits on a bench "I don't think that's a good idea" dogday says and cuddles me "well we need to think of something..." "have a idea..." everyone turns around as sees catnap walking out "why are you here cat!"

Mommy gets in front of us "catnap!!" I run and hug him "I miss you kitten" catnap smiles and kiss my head "what are you doing catnap she's my girlfriend now not you" I hear catnap hiss and dogday growls "boys please don't argue we need to find a way to deal with picky!!" I get in between them "fine I'm sorry love" dogday hugs me and I hug home back.. I can feel them both glaring at each other and catnap crosses his arms...

Why can't they just get along like before...

🌸authors note🌸
Sorry about the late publish I couldn't think on how to start this chapter but If you have ideas please let me know I'm slowly running out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭