Chapter 8: Playhouse

Y/n POV:

I see Bobby in the pool about or pasted out I jump in and swim after her... I managed to grab her and swim back up and as soon I have my head out of the water and take a big breath and swim to the edge where the small dogday jumps around and cheers for me..

I lay Bobby on her back and watch her cough and opens her eyes "y-y/n thank you.." she smiles weakly "your welcome now we have to find dogday..." Bobby gets up and nods and we look around.. Bobby stops walking and her eyes widen I over here and covers my mouth..

Third person POV:

They saw dogday a legs there and blood everywhere Bobby and y/n runs to find him but heard the little critters laughs and they ended up finding a slide exit and went down it. Y/n felt bad for leaving dogday behind but she knows she will be back to save him.. Bobby on the other hand tried to look for the others but the others are no where in site..

Bobby's POV:

"Where is everyone?..." I looks around and sees crafty's horn on the ground and picks it up and holds it tight.. "it will be ok Bobby we will find them... I hope.." y/n hugs me and I start to cry..

(10 years later)

Y/n POV:

It's been 10 years now since the hour of joy happened.. me and Bobby managed to find bubba, hoppy, and kicken but not picky, crafty, or dogday.. We ended up staying at the game station with the help of mommy long legs... but it isn't the same still..

"you ok dear?" Mommy sits next to me and wraps a arm around me "I need to find the others but I'm scared that catnap will find me before them.." mommy looks down and sighs "come we can have kissy come and make sure nothing happens" she helps me up and walks over to the train station and kissy is waiting there "hello kissy" kissy waves and gets on to the train and i follow after "please be careful!" Hoppy says while slowly waking over..

Hoppy lost her leg, Bubba lost part of his trunk, and kicken lost his arm, Bobby lost a ear from getting attacked by catnap saving me... I feel so bad for them and I watch them wave to me as the train heads to the playcare.. I sit down on a star box and it moves a little "holy shit!!!!" Kissy gets infront of me and I see a head and it looks around

Boxy POV:

I've been on this train since she came back from the theater area of the factory and I stayed hidden till now.. "holly shit" I hear her say and I poke my head out and looks at her "you must be the one who is stoping catnaps right? As sorry for scaring you.." I look down and she walks over "it's ok I didn't know you where alive that's all" she smiles and kissy nods in agreement "well I'm boxy boo nice to meet you miss"

"It's nice to meet you would you like to help us find the other critters?" I nod and the train stops at the playcare door I let the girls get out then me

Kissy POV:

I made not be able to talk but I can hear and attack to protect my friends "you two ready?" Y/n found a grab pack from a storage room and used it to help find her friends and us.. no wonder poppy has faith for her..

Boxy opens the door and we see the statue of the critters and the catnap statue is destroyed.. we all walked in slowly I hit the power and the play lights up.. "wow I forgot what this place looks like.." y/n walks around a lil. "We should be careful y/n" boxy says nervously then we hear something come from the playhouse...