Chapter 3: the spider

Y/n POV:

I did my morning routine I wake the kids up with dogday, take them to the school, and take the small group of kids to the game station. This has been the first time I've been to the game station I hope I see my uncle today and tell him about what things are going on at playcare.

Third person POV:

Y/n help the kids off the train and they all go play at a play set near the station. A couple minutes later a big pink spider women walks with a small group of kids. Then y/n and her made eye contact she walked over slowly and bends her long neck to make it to y/n's level (your 5'3) and she has a face of a mother would have

Y/n POV:

I look at her and back up a little bit to give us some space. "I'm mommy long legs it's very nice to meet you! Your uncle talks so much about you dear" mommy smiles "it's nice to meet you too miss the kids talk so much about you" "that's good now make sure you protect these kids if not I will rip your fucking body apart!" I nods quickly and here's the train bell ring, "well it was nice to meet you miss" I wave and went back on the train with a different group of kids back to play care.

(With catnap and the others)

Catnap POV:

I and the other critters where talking about the kids and some of the rude staff here. Pickypiggy isn't happy cause they didn't feed her on time again, kickenchicken is more upset about how he can climb anything dangerous in front of the kids, same thing for hoppy and crafty corn. Bubba and Bobby are trying to calm them down before the kids arrive. "This is really annoying" I look at dogday and he nods "some of the staff here don't like y/n because of how close she is with the kids" "well she's doing her job unlike them, all they do is smoke or take a kid away for a new experiment like always" we all hear the train coming and we all walk over to it.

Y/N POV:

I help the kids get down from the train and they all run to the critters to tell them about there day and i walks over to catnap. "Hey I didn't see any kids run up to you so I thought I should" I can see catnap blush a lil bit but ignore it "i take it you met mommy?" He looks at me and I nod "yes she's really sweet and cares about the kids very much" "like always.. anyways we have to make sure home sweet home is ready for the kids" he starts to walk and I follow.

After what seem hours of cleaning, me and catnap sat on the floor. "So anything new happened?" "Nope just some of the staff member talking shit about the kids and you" I look at him dead in the eyes "me what about me?" "They said your to close to the critters and the kids that's all"

Catnap POV:

Y/n looks pissed to find this all out, she's a good care taker then they are to the kids, "I have to tell Harvey about this then" she crosses her arms and she looks like she wants to beat some ass "well we can try to talk to them but if they don't listen then you can" I look at her and she nods. I know it's not right but I just can't hold it in anymore... I holds your chin up to were she can look at me and then I kissed her. I could feel her kissing me back. It went on for a few more minutes till we needed air. Her face was so red and cute "I love you y/n.."