Chapter 14: darkness..

Prototype POV:
(Kinda forgot about him 😅)

I look in the darkness catnap has been in here a couple of times but this time I sense a new person? No animal? I can't tell what they are but I know poppy is with them...

I look around more but still see nothing in site I might be thinking of something else or poppy is out and walking while holding a dead toy...

?? POV:

"Poppy I'll be fine it's not like the critters know I exist anyways..." I look at her on my shoulder and she shakes her head "just give it a chance you saved me and you can save the others even y/n.." I sigh and I take the stairs to the office area?

(Hours later)

Y/N POV:

I've been with catnap all day but he explains to me and dogday about what happened at the hour of joy... "look I let you all lived and hides it from him you should thank me" catnap looks down at me "you almost killed her!!" Dogday yells at him I ended up in the middle of them so they don't kill each other...

All I could do is sigh till mommy came in "bubba has something to show us all!!" We all follow mommy and our eyes widen "look I can jump again!!" Hoppy has a metal leg and jumps around, kicken has a metal arm, crafty has a metal horn.. "h-hey guys!" Me, catnap, and dogday jumps "you can talk again!!" I run over and hugs her

"Now dogday we have legs for you!" Bubba yells over and dogday crawls to him.. bubba helps him put his new legs on and dogday walks around and his tail wags "how before bed make sure you take them off if not they will dig deeper in your skin and you will lose a lot of blood!" They all nod and i smile in joy as my friends have new parts...

But something doesn't feel right......