Chapter 16: the final pt 1

Lydia POV:

The prototype is a god according to catnap.. but he is a killer he wanted all of us dead the only thing that keeps him alive are all of the dead toys.. I ended you spying on catnap when he went to pray and I saw pickys body apart of him.. I just wanted to throw up after seeing what he looks like it makes me sick..

(Hours later)

Catnap POV:

The prototype gave me one last chance to kill them all but I can't there my friends and lovers.. I look over at dogday and y/n it makes me happy.. after a while me and dogday made up and us three ended up in a poly relationship which I don't mind but at the same time it's sad.

Dogday POV:

Me and y/n cuddle together while we wait for catnap to come back y/n is talking about her family and how she missed her uncle.. The hour of joy broke all of our hearts more then anything I swear..

Poppy POV:

"It's time Lydia we have to kill the prototype! We will be free!!" Lydia just stares at the wall zoned out again "LYDIA!!!" "Hm?" She looks over confused "did you hear me?" I cross my arms "yes I did shortie" "hey I'm not that short!!" She gets up and rolls her eyes. "So how are we going to kill him with out anyone knowing?" "Well I think they all forgot you existed already again.." I see her sigh and sits down again "I'm sorry but hey had a reason too.." "and what would that be? Because I'm a monster!" She growls "n-no not at all I swear!

She walks out pissed.. I didn't mean to make her upset I just want us free..

Y/n POV:

I hear Lydia storm out of her room and started to walk to the train to go to playcare I ended up running behind her to follow her on to the train..

Once the train stopped at play care I make sure she gets out first then I secretly follow behind her.. Lydia was a smart critter out of all of them well she is the oldest according to dogday and mommy. "Now where is the entrance again.. oh there it is!" I watch her rip open a secret door and walks inside. I keep following behind till I saw it..