Hidden chapter..

Lydia pov:

I fall through a door and I feel myself changed into a wolf.. "what the hell!!" I land into a ball pit I look around confused and I climb out of the ball bit.. "hello!!!" I walks around and I see a map.. "playcare.. nice" I see a man walking around "omg your a wolf! A smiling wolf!" The owner looks at me in shock and I wave a little and looks down at them and I see poppy "why hello I'm poppy and this is the owner" I nods and looks confused "I'm lydia and where am I?" I look at them both.

"Welcome to playtime co! Where dreams come to life and toys are made!" I nod and looks around the place.. "you know you look like a smiling critters that we started working on you will fit perfectly here in playcare!!"

Time skip.. Hour of joy..

I run and hide I protect poppy from huggy and mommy long legs.. we both knew something like this would happen but not so soon.. me and poppy made a plan to kill the prototype and be free again.. "I can't believe this is happening and at the worst time too.." I nod in agreement "indeed but we will find a way to save all of them and be free once and for all.. even if it gets us killed.." I look down at poppy and she nods

Poppy POV:

Me and Lydia have been walking around now for two years to find everyone and the prototyp.. but no luck.. Lydia told me about how she isn't from our world but another one where we are not real but a game..  I was really shock at first but I trust her.. "so when will you be able to leave?" I look up at her.. "idk probably when this is all over.. I hope.." I can tell she's worried and scared but she is the most bravest critter I knew.. "look the game station it's alive.." me and Lydia run over and we y/n..