What could go wrong?

Felix, a student at a prestigious school that so coincidently is also school of the Hwang Hyunjin who Felix so happen to has a crush on.

Felix was a bubbly kid. He was also very kind. He liked to help elders and sometimes volunteers at a bakery not far from his house. He liked baking brownies and is good at cooking but when he and his friend seugmin  cook together, its ALWAYS a disaster.

Felix thought that he should maybe do something to get Hyunjins attention even tho he was positive he couldn't.

He decided making lunch for his crush wasn't so bad of an idea. I mean when Felix is involved, what could go wrong with delivering lunch to your crush without even knowing their locker number?!

Thus,the beginning of how Felix found himself wondering whether Hyunjins locker was 146 or 684 or 153. He decided to go with his luck on locker number 145 who wasn't even an option "even if it's not Hyunjin, at least THIS person would get a proper lunch" he mumbled knowing he forgot to make himself some being too focused instead on making this for  the schools drama lama, Hyunjin."I hope he likes it. " Felix thought  "If he doesn't, I'd GLADLY take it back and eat it in front of him" 

Felix might love Hyunjin by...A LOT, but Food is ALWAYS #1

•••♥︎••• (at lunch)

There was some kind of commotion at the popular kids table about someone getting a home made lunch and Felix wanted to see if he gave it to the right person "wow!" He heard Hyunjin say as he passed by " so delicious! " Felix was happy to hear that and quickly skipped his way to the bathroom, because why not? It's not you're business. Too bad for him though as he hadn't heard the rest of Hyunjins sentence 

"you sure got lucky minho"