Chan knows!

"Ok class, I've got some news!" Mr. Yi said, trying his best to calm down the chaos that was being caused "I know you're in collage, and hardly get anytime to relax so-" this sentence seemed to Catch the classes attention "what? are we gonna go on a vacation!" Kai yelled, full of excitement "no dummy" another student named Taehyun said "they can't afford  to work without charging us student. What makes you think they are gonna let us go on a vacation?" Mr. Yi felt embarrassed by the comment and students hummed in agreement.

 "I mean," he continued " we will let you guys have a 2 day off of collage to relax" he said trying to act stern.

The class cheered making the teacher smile cause he knew they deserved the time  time to relax with no homework or any of that stuff. After all , he was once a collage student.

------(Hyunjin pov)

I was happy about the news we got today at school. It wasn't a vacation but hey, it was something. Now I can relax at home and hangout with minho.... And the others.

But since it was lunch, I decided I have sometime to write in my diary. Besides, nobody will be able to read it.

DEAR DIARY,

Hey, I haven't wrote in you in a while. Did you miss me?

I have some exciting news to say today! In the morning,

(Flash back) ♥︎

I got out of my house, wore my shoes, said bye to my mom (my dad wasn't here again) and left.

As I was walking, I saw something or SOMEONE shocking! I saw minhos love letter person, FELIX! I have never really talked to him instead of the one time where we were 7 and that's about it. I don't remember what we've talked about but today, I wanted to be friends and say "hi"

But once he saw me, HE RAN AWAY! I mean hello? It's me Hyunjin! 

But once I looked behind me, I saw the reason he ran. Minho.

So guess what I did? I ran too!

♥︎(End of flash back)

He probably loves him too much to talk to him or gets flustered. I don't know why but I got jealous. Was I jealous of minho or felix? I don't know.

I hate to admit it, but I don't know about my own feelings. I always thought I liked minho. I know what you're thinking actually you're a book! You can't think! 

But let me just continue. WHY WOULD I LIKE MINHO? you may ask? Well- why not? Have you ever seen some as goddamn hot as him? No! And he's my best friend.

So at least I get to live a kdrama, "childhood friends to lover!"

 But the must-have

(Hyunjin pov)

Writing in my diary always calms me down. It helps me figure things out.

But today, it feels like a mistake.

Remember when I said "nobody will be able to read my diary"? WRONG!

Why? BECAUSE THIS STUPID OLD MAN NAMED CHAN WAS BEHIND ME THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME!

He giggles behind me and says.

 "You like minho?~"

Well , shit, I'm doomed.

Hope you liked it

Byeeeee!