Realization?

Hyunjin left to go back home about 3 0 minutes after running into minho and instead decided to  just sleep. He thought about the boy he saw putting lunch in minho s locker. 'What was the point of lock codes if anyone can just get in?' Hyunjin thought 'this school must be broke if all they give us is 1 digits codes "

•••♥︎♥︎♥︎•••

For WEEKS Hyunjin kept seeing the cute boy who happened to keep sending minho lunch. He thought he cooks really good 'I wish he would send ME lunch ' Hyunjin sulked.'

He walked past the boy to get to his locker not even sparing him a second glance anymore.

---------(Felix pov)

I continued sending Hyunjin lunch for a whole week now and I'm honestly proud of myself! I see him stare at me lately and I can't help but feel like fainting! I mean, helloooo? It's HYUNJIN!

This morning, I made a simple lunch cause I knew he has gym after lunch and didn't want my soon to be bae puking. (YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! SOON. TO. BE. BAE!)

anyway I opened the locker, it was pretty easy cause it was 1 digit. It felt weird just opening someone's locker but I swear I don't steal! Nobody in this school is dumb enough to leave something valuable in there and it's basically normal in this school to try and open other lockers so..... As I opened it up, I saw Hyunjin in the distance staring at me. He did the CUTEST pout right there and I could of SWORE I was at heaven for a minute but God decided to kick me out as I watched him come closer. That's when it hit me, SHIT! HE SAW ME OPENING HIS LOCKER???!!! I started panicking trying to think of some kind of excuse as to why I was putting lunches and notes in his locker "so long story," I said as he walked past me. I looked behind me expecting him to pull a gun outta air and kill me, (id still say thank you)  but I  saw NOONE. I didn't even know how to feel! Rejected or relived? That's when i saw Hyunjin open another locker and that's when god have back my brains ability to brain" SHIT! I'VE BEEN SENDING SOMEONE ELSE THE LUNCH I MADE FOR MY HYUNJIN WITH MY LOVE AND SOMEOME ELSE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BE MUNCHING ON IT??? " 

I tried to process it but it was too much and I might've even been thinking out loud for some parts! "ya know what? This never happend"

I left the place looking left and right as if crossing a street and left. "I was never here... None of this is real. I didn't embarrass myself... Ughhhh!!" I fought my inner self as I dreadfully walked to class

"Yup this totally didn't happen" .....