Untitled Part 6

This chapter is not the best one since I was rushing and hardly fixed anything. I am new to writing so excuse the fact I am not really good and thanks for reading. If you anything in this chap to change, you can comment.

In the future when I get better, I promise to make better stories for the ones who are reading. Thank you!

--------

School was over but that was not the case for Minhoe-ahem- minho and his friends.. They and LITERALLY the whole school was forced to do after school clubs for no reason so now they were stuck in school and had dance. But hey all enjoyed dance so it wasn't much problem.

Since almost all their parents are rich, chan made the suggestion to make their own club where only they dance together and no one else and the rest of the boys seemed to like the idea.

The principal agreed and now they were heading to the dance room 143. 

 "Lets take a break!" Jisung whines "we haven't even arrived yet hoe" says minho "shut up! Your name literally has the word "HOE" in it. Ain't no way your ugly mouth said anything bout me being the hoe" "LETS JUST START!" Chan scolded making all of them freeze and get in position.

 they danced for about 2 hours then decided that was it for the day.

 "Looks good" changbin said as they all enters the new restaurant near their school "all you care about is food" Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Oh shut up!! You're the one who was whining all day" the 2 were bickering annoyingly as always. No surprise.

 "Um I'm so so sorry to interrupt but would you mind letting these 2 boys sit with you?? I accidentally gave you an 8 person table and now all the tables are full!" Minho looked at the waiter who spoke up and saw seugmin and the locker boy next to them.

 " Sure" before anyone can say something Hyunjin agreed making minho raised his brows only earning a shrug from him.

 "Really? Thank you so much! I'll be back to take your orders in a bit! I so appreciate this thank you!!"

 " why'd you say yes! " Jisung asked "o-oh we are so sorry to interrupt you guys" said the locker boy "Lets leave Felix " seugmin said... "No! Don't be rude Jisung " chan scolded "omg! I didn't mean it like that! I'm so sorry" "nah, it's good" 

They sat in an awkward silence before the 6 friends started talking to eachother and so did Felix and seugmin "I need the bathroom" seugmin excuses himself "hey" the boy who happens to be named Felix said shyly "Hi!" I. N exclaimed feeling happy "I'm jeongin! Call me I.N or innie!" Jisung joins in saying " I'm Jisung! This is changbin, chan, meanhoe, and the oh so mighty hyunjin" he said the last part as a way of making fun of Hyunjin "shut up han!" " What? " Jisung acted as if he was innocent making the rest laugh.

 "I'm Felix "