SULKY BOYS!

Yup. It was true. Minho saw and also heard Felix.

He decided to come early for once to see this mysterious person who loves him so much to the point they give him lunches and notes and maybe even except their love for a date?. Don't get him wrong, MINHO of course has gotten many letters and lunches before but this, this one he could actually feel *ahem* TASTE the hard work and love that went in it. "He's cute... Lemme talk to him"

He was about to approach and maybe talk with him but he noticed the way  FROZE when he saw Hyunjin go to his locker... The boy for some reason kept looking from minhos locker to Hyunjins locker so much his head was about to spin!

He was about to ask him what's wrong when he heard "this isn't Hyunjins locker?" 

Ouch.

 Now it was time for minho to be the one to freeze. this boy actually ment all the love and liked Hyunjin and not him? So... He ... accepted and bragged about something that wasn't ment to be his? He truthfully wanted to take the person who made him... Oh Hyunjin on a date but,... "I guess I ruined all their hard work huh?"He could see the nervous and pouting attitude in the boy and found it cute but than remembered he wasn't suppose to...

"Hyunjin gets all the cute ones" 

Know it was minho s turn to sulk.

(Author)WAIT! BEFORE WE START LET'S REVIEW! so if you know math, you would know that since Hyunjin is sulking because he THINKS minho is really lucky to have Felix give him all those sweet stuff and he could never get someone like that, and FELIX is sulking because he actually ment it for Hyunjin with out knowing WHO he send it to, and MINHO is sulking because he THINKS Hyunjin is lucky and he's better, what do we have? We have 3 sulky boys! Let's see where this is gonna take us, ya?

•••♥︎♥︎♥︎•••

During class  minho noticed how much Hyunjin was pouting but he was also doing the same thing and decided to just ignore Hyunjin to not make it worse.

----(lunch)

It was pretty quiet at the popular table today. I mean, Hyunjin and minho ignoring each other, minho no longer bragging about his food, Hyunjin not wanting to eat, changbin gulping down the food instead, chan watching, and Jisung and I.N feeling bored? Sounds pretty boring if you ask me?

 "What is wrong with you guys today? Just make out and let's go do something fun!" Jisung complained " yea! Now get your stuck up asses together and let's do something fun! I almost died of boredom! " I.N agreed.

 "Nothings wrong with me if that's what your insisting" said changbin still mouth full "Nothings wrong with you cause EVERYTHING is wrong with you" said minho eye rolling "you too chan" said Hyunjin all of a sudden "whhhaaat??? I wasn't even in this bruh!" Chan yelled. 

 In the corner of his eyes minho saw Felix with some dude he knew in middle school called seugmin. They weren't close alright but they were close enough to say 'hi'. minho felt hungry and took a bite of whatever was in front of him. 'It tastes good' he thought then  realized it was actually ment for HyUNjiN. He let out an annoyed "ughhhh" before smacking his head on the table. Can he not enjoy food now? Oh how he wishes to go back to his kittens....

 "What's wrong?" Asked chan though he clearly didn't care enough to look up from his phone unless he heard there was some tea " boyfriend? " changbin suggested and all the males peeked up "boyfriend? You've never told me anything about that lino! I thought you said you'll tell me everything!' Hyunjin started to let his dramatic side show again " same with you" minho mumbled. He so badly wanted to say 'you never told me how to be so goddamn hot and pull the best people all while being perfect but did I complain?' but he decided past it "drama? With who?" Asked Jisung " no one said anything bout drama" said minho annoyed "well it clearly sounds like it!" I. N defended "aww thanks innie! This is why I love you best!"

 " feels bad being single" chan sighed "imagine being single!" Changbin laughed " no need to rub it in at me! " chan said "you have a girlfriend, so what?" He rolled his eyes " we are single too channie" said the rest of the 4 boys "-Hyung" chan corrected annoyed at them "and no, it feels like innie and sungie are a newly we'd couple who could never get enough of eachother while minho and Hyunjin feel like LITERAL soulmates! And im here just so you don't burn the school if I leave you un- supervised! For a second!"

 as they all watched their hyung complain, they heard a deep but attractive"sounds tough mate" while the other puppy looking dude who minho knew was seugmin  gently smacked the boys back and rushed out.

 "Do you guys know that guy?" Hyunjin suddenly asked " for no reason ya know, just wondering" minho raised his eye brows "you've talked to him?" " you did? " minho shook his head "was about to in the morning but.... Nvm" Hyunjin nodded "he seems really confusing" he added " tell me about it" minho agreed not even sure who they were talking about. The rest of the boys just sat there wondering what the hell they ment.