Chapter 67

However, before they could breathe a sigh of relief, the young emperor's voice sounded again.

"To prove fairness, I now order you and a few others to go to the city tower immediately and read all the 317 articles in your hands neatly, so that all the subjects can enjoy them. All the officials in the court and the scholars from all over the world will come to Let's jointly judge how high or low they are?"

As soon as these words came out, the whole hall fell into silence.

"Your Majesty..." Zhu Qun's expressions suddenly changed, and their voices trembled.

Lu Bingxing ignored it and said, "Xuan Luo Ji brought the imperial guards to personally supervise. During the recitation process, you are not allowed to miss a single word, let alone be inconsistent or have random pauses."

"Otherwise, it will not only cause misunderstanding and misjudgment to the listeners, but also dishonor half a lifetime of knowledge. I order that if you make a mistake once, you will be flogged, and everyone will read it again until everything is completely correct, so as to ensure absolute fairness and justice. ."

this......

This was recited in front of the whole city, and he was also whipped. How insulting was this to the officials and the family behind him?

Is it even more embarrassing than the "court punishment" of the previous dynasty?

In the previous dynasty, ministers who offended the emperor would be directly exposed to court battles. That is, outside the court, the father-in-law of the Supervisor of Ceremonies would supervise the execution. The flesh and blood are blurred, and in severe cases, the patient will become disabled, and even worse, may die from the stick.

The more important role of court battles is to destroy the morale of ministers and deprive everyone of their self-esteem.

In the end, these proud scholar-bureaucrats, under the dual pain of sex and consciousness, all became submissive, and everyone became like dogs, horses, cattle and sheep!

Therefore, except for the previous dynasty, I have never heard of such humiliating punishments for scholar-bureaucrats.

Now, how is your Majesty's behavior different from this?

Even in the previous dynasty, scholar-bureaucrats only had to look bad in front of their colleagues, but now they have to look bad in front of those untouchables?

"Your Majesty, I made a mistake, please forgive me..."

The few people headed by Zhu Qun no longer had any arrogance and knelt on the ground crying.

If they were really allowed to do such a shameful thing, how would they have the dignity to survive in the world?

The other officials, seeing these grown men crying so sadly, could only tremble in their hearts and did not dare to feel any sympathy.

Your Majesty's move sounds reasonable and reasonable at first, but when it is actually implemented, it is so cunning and cunning.

If they dare to do anything wrong, they might be brought along. Who knows how many other ideas His Majesty has in his mind to trouble people...

"Your Majesty, I know I was wrong. Your Majesty, please forgive me for waiting. Your Majesty..."

The sounds of those people crying became farther and farther away, until they were completely inaudible.

Lu Bingxing watched with cold eyes.

After that, the court hall was quiet as if there was no one around.