Chapter 107

Instead of being a teacher, do you want to do something else?

Qin Wenxi was silent for a moment, frowned, and asked: "Others, are you a doctor?"

Lu Bingxing looked up, quite surprised that his wife, who had acted so stupidly and shallow just now, actually saw his plan clearly.

This look that raised his eyes contained too many things.

Qin Wenxi knew that he had guessed correctly, and chuckled, "Besides this, what else can you do?"

Lu Tiancai squinted his eyes. A stupid wife is a stupid wife. She is still as stupid, rude and short-sighted as expected.

It's just that my wife is so foul. She is so good-looking, and she actually smiles so cutely at him on purpose?

Is it intentional to act coquettish?

Even if he is a bit stupid, the genius will tolerate him for the time being.

Immediately, Lu Bingxing said righteously, "Be careful what you say in the future. No one will pamper you like this except me. What if you meet someone who is blind and gets into trouble?"

Qin Wenxi was shocked.

The most destructive person in the world actually teaches him how to speak and behave, magical realism...

Lu Bingxing continued, "However, you don't need to suppress your nature too much. Anyway, you still have me. With the most reliable boyfriend in the world, I will protect you."

At this point, Qin Wenxi has begun to learn to automatically block related words.

He was currently thinking about Zhao Siqing's position as a doctor. The more he thought about it, the more something was wrong and he frowned unconsciously.

Zhao Siqing came to be an educated youth and had a fixed location requirement. Unless his superior unit agreed, he could not leave Nanhe Production Brigade.

Therefore, even if Zhao Siqing becomes a doctor, he can only stay in the village clinic.

However......

He looked at the person in front of him and said doubtfully, "The Nanhe brigade clinic is not usually busy, and Dr. Lin is enough. It is impossible to support one more person. Is it possible that you are going to take Dr. Lin's shift?" Doctor Lin is only forty years old, so he is in such a hurry to retire..."

Lu Bingxing shook his head, "No, I will go out to receive medical treatment. I have my own connections and there is no shortage of patients. You can rest assured about this. I have already gone out a few days ago."

He was treating Secretary Dong's son that day. In fact, it wasn't a medical treatment. To be precise, it was to exorcise evil spirits.

During this period, countless people died in vain, and deep resentment could be seen everywhere. Secretary Dong's child accidentally got into a place he shouldn't be, and was contaminated with Yin energy, so he fell asleep.

Lu Bingxing believes that since there is one and there are two, this will happen frequently.

However, in the current environment, even if someone really thinks about it and guesses that he is involved in evil, I am afraid that everyone will not dare to invite the master to come.

Otherwise, if you are engaging in feudal superstition and are found out, you will be arrested and raped, which will affect the whole family.

And for someone like him, who has the appearance of a medical student, who pretends to be a cure, but who has a spiritual eye that can exorcise evil spirits, and who specializes in such difficult and complicated diseases, there will definitely be a market for him.