Chapter 9

Lu Bingxing stood up and walked over to shake hands with Zheng Zhuoyuan. His face was always cold and his tone was cold, "Mr. Zheng is here, and Pengpi is shining."

Zheng Zhuoyuan didn't care. Who among the people in the mall didn't know Shen Zechuan's temper?

"I'm bothering Mr. Shen."

"Please take a seat."

Cheng Mu rolled his eyes around the office and asked directly, "Isn't Hanchuan here?"

Lu Bingxing put down the cup in his hand and knocked it gently on the table. In this environment where you could hear the drop of a needle, it felt unusually cold and sobering. "Is Mr. Zheng here to discuss business? Is this...?"

Zheng Zhuoyuan's expression did not change and he chuckled, "Mr. Shen also likes to joke. You Shen and Cheng families are family friends. Why are you so cold now and pretending not to know each other?"

Lu Bingxing raised his eyes and glanced at Cheng Mu, with a sneer on his lips but said nothing.

The attitude couldn't be more obvious.

The atmosphere in the room was tense for a moment.

The smile on Zheng Zhuoyuan's face froze and he sighed secretly. It was not appropriate to talk too much about personal matters today.

People in the shopping mall, if the hatred is not really irresolvable, they would not openly show off their faces like this. After all, that would be too out of style and too unsophisticated.

He quickly changed the subject, "That's right, Mr. Shen must have heard about it. I, Jiaheng, gave up on the previous large-scale land auction in the suburbs. Now, I really don't have any land suitable for construction. I heard that the Shen family has a large piece of land in Jiangnan. If you haven't moved yet, are you waiting for sufficient funds? But if you wait one more day, isn't it just a waste of money? It just so happens that Jiaheng still has some capital flow, how about we cooperate in development? "

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows slightly. This is indeed Shen's biggest project in the past few years. It is a Sino-foreign joint venture to build a universal park. From the establishment of the project to the acquisition of the land, it cost nearly 10 billion, plus the subsequent foundation In terms of facility construction, we are already prepared to lose money for at least ten years.

Shen ate it alone and was really a little choked. She has been really looking for a suitable partner recently.

If you don't deal with it, you won't deal with it. Business is business. There are no eternal rivals, only eternal interests. Besides, he just doesn't deal with Zheng Zhuoyuan and has no objection to Jiaheng Group. Zheng Zhuoyuan can't fully represent Jiaheng now. He is still his uncle as the chairman of the board of directors. What about jumping under your hands?

Lu Bingxing nodded and said calmly, "Jiaheng took the initiative to cooperate. I believe in your sincerity. How much do you want to take?"

Zheng Zhuoyuan stretched out two fingers.

"We can invest US$2 billion in advance, and we want 25% of the equity and 20% of the operating rights."

It's a big deal. It seems that they have made up their minds. This Universal Park will definitely be profitable.

Lu Bingxing said directly, "The investment amount is indeed sincere, but it can only account for 15% of the shares, and it has no management rights."

"Mr. Shen is too open-minded. He is so stingy and ridiculous in his shareholding. He is not willing to transfer even a single point of management rights?"