Chapter 50

Take back your thoughts.

Lu Bingxing looked at the situation under this Weibo again. No matter what the black fans were still cursing and saying, Zhu Zhao's fans were already bragging on the spot.

"The Taoist priest has a noble character, but he is used by these unscrupulous gangsters and Internet trolls to hurt others. It really loses his conscience."

"Taoist Priest has great vision. Do you want to chase stars together? Zhao Zhao is handsome and has a cool personality. He is also talented in acting. You will not suffer any loss if you invest in him!"

"The Taoist priest's rainbow fart is more powerful than our fans. Do you want to join our empty bottle group?"

"Taoist Priest, I would have been happy if I had chased Zhu Zhao earlier!"

In short, there are piles and piles of various greeting jokes.

After Lu Bingxing finished reading, the corner of his mouth curled up slightly. These stupid humans sometimes speak quite interestingly.

Of course, there are also many irrational fans who make rude remarks and ask how long he will continue to enjoy Zhu Zhao's popularity.

Some even scolded him directly.

Lu Bingxing sighed, today's young people are just empty-headed and stupid, and their quality education is not up to standard.

However, geniuses don't care about this. It's out of style to argue with these stupid mortals.

However, this made Lin Xi so angry that he instantly transformed into a keyboard warrior and fought nearly a hundred people at the same time.

Lu Bingxing kissed her fair face, "Well, the precious wife who fights passionately for her boyfriend is also very cute, she misses the sun."

...

In Tianyiguan, every day was too comfortable, as if the mission and Yang Zhan no longer existed.

The whole process from picking vegetables to washing and cooking is recorded on video every day, with the natural scenery of the mountains and the magical big ginkgo tree inserted in the middle, and occasionally the beauty of the genius is revealed.

Because of a hot search and the constant battle between fans and black people.

The number of fans of the account "Tianyi Guan Zhu Ziyuan" has been gradually increasing, and now there are hundreds of thousands of people.

So in the next few days, someone was indeed tempted by the beautiful life edited in the video. They also started to ask him in the comments, where is this place and why is it like a paradise? I also really want to stay for a few days to relax and breathe in the mountains. of fresh air.

There is no need for Lu Bingxing to take the initiative to say it, netizens are omnipotent.

Soon, several travel friends who had been to Tianyiguan accurately recognized this place, and then generously sent out the address, and their words were full of praise.

"That place is really nice. When I went camping in the mountains, it suddenly rained heavily, so I found Tianyiguan and stayed there for one night."

"The Taoist priests in the temple are all very talkative, but probably because they don't have much contact with the human world, they all seem a bit cold, don't like to communicate, and talk little."

"By the way, the little Taoist master's kung fu is really good. I got up early that morning and saw him practicing martial arts in the bamboo forest. He was so awesome that he smashed a bamboo with one palm!"