Chapter 77

After waiting for a long time and seeing that his precious wife still hadn't replied, Lu Tiantian became unhappy and quickly typed a few more words.

"The grace of saving life is forgotten in a moment?"

Yin Xi was still rubbing his nose, frowning slightly, and started to reply to Hua Hui with a wronged face.

"I haven't forgotten."

Lu Bingxing raised his lips slightly and immediately replied, "Where will we go on a date tomorrow..."

If you are impulsive, you will scare simple college students...

Then, after learning from the experience and hesitating again and again, Lu Bingxing slowly deleted the word "date" and pressed the send button again.

Yin Xi responded quickly this time, "Go to Teacher Ruan's office. I'm the only one on duty there now. We have the same class schedule, so it's convenient to have extra time outside of class."

After posting a long paragraph of text, Yin Xi raised his thin eyebrows slightly, and his little face unconsciously showed a hint of pride.

After all, he had been thinking about this issue since he separated from Hua Hui at noon.

Uh, no, no.

It sounds like he is looking forward to it?

Yin Xi quickly threw away the phone and raised his hand to pat his hot cheek. No way, no way. How could he expect it...

Giving tutoring lessons to a scumbag like Hua Hui is actually a waste of his academic time. Yes, it is a waste of time, and he should be unhappy.

Yin Xi held the thin quilt in his hands and covered his face halfway, his eyes were clear and shining.

But...but, he did feel very excited and hopeful...

Could it be that he has the attributes to be a good teacher?

Lu Bingxing stared at his phone for a long time and found that his wife suddenly stopped replying to messages.

The genius frowned slightly. His wife in this life did not marry him directly, nor did the two of them have close contact with each other due to various reasons.

In this way, wouldn't my wife be able to immediately appreciate his excellence?

Tsk, Lu Bingxing took a big bite of shrimp.

The genius' love has encountered obstacles and is a bit difficult to deal with?

At this moment, Lu Bingxing found that he had received a notification to join the group.

The group name is "The Temporary Battle to Capture the High School Boyfriend".

Lu Bingxing was confused. In the 21st century, such a stupid and simple group name actually existed.

"Boss, boss, are you coming in?"

...

Repeater?

Lu Bingxing frowned. The group name was stupid, and the other members except him seemed even stupider.

"Come in, you and I were just dragged in together."

Lu Bingxing looked at a person with the avatar of One Piece Luffy and noted it as Gao Yang, and actively sent a message.

Lu Bingxing sent a "?"

Luffy's avatar immediately replied, "Brother Hui, we went out to eat at noon today. Although you are not here, our hearts are together. We held a meeting specially for you today. We really cared about your love life, and finally Very good results were achieved."