Chapter 149: The Second Generation of Senior Brother X (Twelve Completed)

After all, Lu Xingjian's speed couldn't be faster than that little black sword.

But just when the small black sword was about to hit Lu Bingxing's soul, a simple silver tower suddenly flew out of Lu Bingxing's body, blocking the fatal blow of the small sword.

However, just after such a blow, the light on the small silver tower quickly dimmed and fell to the ground.

"Tower of Babel, you loser, how dare you stop me..."

On the small black sword, a dark figure with a strong demonic aura appeared at some point and was able to speak human words.

Then, the dark figure completely left the black sword and once again pounced towards the young soul above Lu Bingxing's head.

But the separated little black sword's body expanded sharply, like a pillar of strength, inserted in the center of the altar.

The huge sword body flashed with black light, and the demonic energy was strong. It formed an extremely strong isolation formation at the edge of the altar, blocking Lu Xingjian who had already arrived here.

Lu Xingjian did not hesitate, raised his sword and slashed upwards fiercely. However, Lingling Sword Intent, which was invincible in the Fairy Continent in the past, did not react at all when it encountered this barrier.

Even the dark demonic energy where the swords met became stronger and stronger, spreading straight towards the Landing Star Sword.

...

Upon seeing this, Xie Yunshu, who was not far away, and other members of the Bixiao Sect, wanted to step forward to help.

But as soon as he activated his spiritual power, Xie Yunshu felt an unbearable pain in his soul...

He slumped to the ground and couldn't move at all...

Elder Wang had no choice but to assign one person to take care of him, and the rest of the Bixiao Sect went to the altar again to help Lu Xingjian.

With the Lone Star Sword in his hand, Lu Xingjian's whole body was filled with sword light, and the demonic energy that surged towards him was also dissipated by the sword's will.

But he didn't show his usual self-satisfied look, and his usually sloppy brows and eyes were already covered with frost and snow.

Lu Xingjian could feel the endless pressure and terrifying will contained in this black demonic energy. Its owner must have been a master in the world.

Although he is not very willing to admit it, that person is definitely much stronger than him at this time...

And this is by no means a power that this world can possess.

If it were a competition now, Lu Xingjian would definitely be very interested in fighting such a powerful person.

But now, he can't...

After facing futility, Lu Xingjian turned around, raised his hand to grab, and Xiao Yi, who was still in the Xuantian sect crowd just now, appeared directly in front of him.

"Did you release that sword? How to take it back, or how to deal with him?"

Xiao Yi was imprisoned in Lu Xingjian's sword cage, surrounded by unconcealed murderous intent. He could not struggle and did not dare to struggle. He could only barely say, "I...I don't know..."

"Say it again," Lu Xingjian had countless sword lights in his eyes, about to break out of the cage and kill the person in front of him.

The disciples of the Bixiao Sect who came to the side to help could not help but tremble. They had never seen such a sect leader.