Chapter 89

After Xiao Lu's internal energy was drained, he withered and aged overnight. With great unwillingness and resentment, he was seriously injured.

After hearing this, Huo Zhanpeng felt extremely painful in his heart. He never expected that Xiao Lu would trust an outsider whom he had just met, but not the disciple who had given him his heart and soul.

Because of Xiao Lu, his only son died, and he was going to die soon. His wife had turned gray overnight, and now she was afraid that she would not be able to survive. Their whole family was ruined by the apprentice who raised him. Completely.

He has been a chivalrous and righteous man all his life, fighting against the strong and supporting the weak. He has always stood upright and looked up to him with no regrets. But in the end he ended up like this. Why is this...

...

The memory is over.

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows. He was able to travel through Pei Xuan's body now because he was entrusted by Huo Zhanpeng after his death in his previous life.

Huo Zhanpeng had done good deeds throughout his life and gained merit. During his reincarnation, he accidentally learned that Xiao Lu, who had brought him to this point, was actually reborn, and after his rebirth, he designed and killed his other apprentice Pei Xuan. His mood was simply unimaginable, so He entrusted this task at the plane management office.

That is to protect the Huo family and Wulin, and help Pei Xuan take revenge.

"Axuan, Axuan, what are you thinking about?" Huo Xi shook her wrist in front of his eyes and kept chattering.

Lu Bingxing raised his hand, grabbed his delicate white palm, and kneaded it twice as usual, "It's okay."

In his previous life, his precious wife...

Xiao Lu deserves more than death!

Huo Xi stared, looking at the big hand that had been squeezing her, her heart skipped a beat, and she said nonchalantly, "Axuan, why are you squeezing me like this? It's so weird..."

Hehe, a little straight man, a dead scumbag, with no memory in every life, it's really cool, after all, he can enjoy the benefits that a great genius actively pursues.

Lu Bingxing frowned angrily, and then deliberately softened his tone and said, "I'm scared."

Hearing this, Huo Xi's heart immediately softened and he couldn't think of anything else. He raised his hands and hugged Pei Xuan's head, "Oh, don't be afraid, don't be afraid. This time is an accident. Mr. Huo will protect you from now on..."

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows. This fool's martial arts talent was only a little better than his own before the meridians were blocked...

Then, you are still lazy all day long, messing around with bugs and snakes, and you still want to protect the genius?

Noticing Pei Xuan's contemptuous expression, Huo Xi paused and said awkwardly, "Then... I can't do it. I still have my father. He is very powerful."

Lu Bingxing held his hand, blinked, and said softly, "That day, I saw clearly that the stone that hit my calf and caused me to fall down. The stone that was finally injured by the Red Flame Thief came from Xiao Lu's hand. Typed."

Huo Xi's body trembled and she was completely shocked.

"Oh my god, I saw my mother checking the servants in the house today. I never expected that it was that little brat who did it."

"Let me go, is he crazy? We usually have conflicts, and it's just a bird's nest falling on you and throwing cold water on you. He...he actually wants your life?"