Chapter 124

Su Lian kept looking at the backs of the two guys until they completely disappeared, and then he came back to his senses slightly.

He held his chin with one hand and frowned slightly.

So, what they mean is that in the underage group of the Galaxy Ranking, Feng Jiashu's ranking has risen to second place, while Fu Pingxiu is still ranked fifth.

So just now, was it because of this incident that Fu Pingxiu's mood became so weird?

He even took the initiative to mention Feng Jiashu, whom he had always looked down on?

But, how could Feng Jiashu suddenly become so powerful, even when he was taught a terrible lesson by Ping Xiu when he first came to cause trouble?

Because of that time, Feng Jianing even broke off diplomatic relations with Fu Pingxiu. The former lover turned into an enemy...

The same thing happened last time, when I helped him collect exotic plants. If Feng Jiashu had the strength now, he probably wouldn't have been seriously injured and needed Gu Xi to save him.

What happened?

Feng Jiashu was hiding his strength before?

Impossible, Su Lian shook his head and refuted to himself, who would make fun of his own reputation and life, especially a noble family like the Feng family.

That......

Could it be that Feng Jiashu changed his mentality drastically after experiencing the danger of life and death, started to work hard, and then became stronger?

In order not to be disturbed by external objects and focus on becoming stronger, Feng Jiashu even changed his attitude towards himself and regarded him, Su Lian, as a stranger from then on...

Is Feng Jiashu actually such a person?

Su Liang's eyes narrowed, with an incomprehensible light shining in his eyes...

In the rooftop garden, Gu Xi also noticed fluctuations in the Galaxy Ranking.

Therefore, it was rare for him to take the initiative to ask Feng Jiashu about his personal affairs.

"Have you not been making mechas before? Why did you secretly go to the Galaxy Simulation Room to show off your prowess?"

This junior is dishonest...

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows dissatisfied when he heard his wife's obviously teasing words, "Making mechas or simulating battles are just casual things, not worth mentioning."

Lu Tiancai was not the kind of person who would say he didn't study well on the surface, but then he would end up at the top of the test as soon as the results came out.

Because the first few people were not worthy of geniuses, geniuses are the strongest, and by pretending to hide it, they fell down to the level of geniuses.

Gu Xi blinked. This junior was quite arrogant.

His cold face moved slightly, and he praised, "I think you are still at the third level of warrior. It's really amazing that you can surpass those three."

Lu Bingxing felt even more unhappy.

What do you mean, his wife looks down on him? The daughter-in-law in this life dares to despise, ignore and discriminate against geniuses just because of her age.

Lu Tiancai glared at him and said, "Of course I am an extraordinary genius. After being injured last time, my mental power has been raised to S level. In addition...there is also the reason for the mecha."