unexpected visit

~Authors note~ THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 300 READS WE ARE SO HAPPY! Thank yall for supporting us. Also we never really mentioned this before but in this story it's just Walker and his mom. It makes more sense in our story. I hope this doesn't bother anyone💗💗

Walkers pov
It was about 9:00 in the morning. I couldn't believe I was up at this hour in the summer. Let's just say I had a good reason to be up. I was getting ready. Not like just throwing on a hoodie and shorts. Like GETTING ready. See, I was headed to y/n's house today. 

Ever since her mom showed my mom that smoothie recipe, my mom has been all over her cookbook. My mom has been trying to find some new recipes so she can cook at home more often since we used to order out a lot.

I mean, my mom having these recipes can only mean one thing, better food for me so I'm not complaining.

Since our moms planned to meet up at y/n's today, my mom thinks I should come too.
It's not like I didn't want to go. I definitely did want to, but now I have an excuse to go. Not just because I wanted to see her. Kinda like a cover if you know what I mean.

I started putting on this curl hair product thing my mom got me and fixed my curls. I wanted to look good. Not for y/n or anything it was just you know... still making first impressions. I wore my BEST pair of shorts and put on a T-shirt which fyi I happen to think is very fashionable. Finally one of the outfits I planned in my head actually turned out right.

 Finally one of the outfits I planned in my head actually turned out right

*fit*

My mom didn't feed me breakfast because she figured after she got all these new recipes, her and y/n's mom could make some sort of meal for me and y/n to eat together.

My mom and I started walking next door to y/n's house. It was a pretty quick walk. 38 seconds to be exact. I'm not a creep or anything, I just started counting when we started walking.
Have I ever mentioned how much I liked her house? I mean i'ts gorgeous. When my mom and I first moved to LA we were going to move into that house but someone bought it right before us. I'm glad that we got the house that we did though because now y/n gets to be my neighbor.

I mean I'm just glad there is another person my age in this neighborhood...

Anyway, we walked up to the front of her house.
My mom knocked on the front door.

No answer.

Knocked again.

No answer.

It took about 5 more knocks before a sleepy y/n opened the door. At first, she looked surprised, rubbing her eyes as she was exposed to the sun. Her house was in darkness other than the one light on in her living room. Then her facial expression changed and she looked SUPER embarrassed. Why was she embarrassed? Was she confused? Did she not want to see me?

I found myself looking at her clothes and she was wearing pretty short pajama shorts and a white fox hoodie. Leah would always talk about how she wanted one which is how I instantly recognized the oversized hoodie she was wearing.