Chapter 4

"How?"

"We'll have to ask her when she wakes up. We're gonna try to pull her out of her coma tomorrow. Then we'll be able to find out and it will be better for the baby." She explained. I nodded and she walked out. I texted Louis and told him. He came and we stayed for a few hours then went, hoping tomorrow would work.

About lunchtime the next day, I got a text from Louis saying "It didn't work. She's still in a coma." I read it and couldn't believe it. She's still asleep! Maybe she won't wake up. No Liam don't think that! She will wake up. Hopefully.

A few weeks had passed and I was sat on the seat next to Lottie's bed. I starting stroking her forehead and gently sang a song I wrote called 'Irresistible' to her. I kissed the top of her head. 

"I love you." I whispered. I felt a squeeze on my hand. "Lottie?" I asked. She slowly opened her eyes. "Yay your awake!" I said and hugged her. 

"Erm Liam?" She said. 

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you should get a nurse." She suggested. I nodded and got a nurse then came back. The nurse checked her over and phoned the other Tommos. While we were waiting for them to come I decided to take the chance to ask her about what she said before she fell into the coma. 

"So do you remember everything that happened before?" She nodded. "Did you mean what you said?" I blurted out. 

"Yeah I did. I just thought I should tell you because I honestly thought I was gonna die." She said to me. 

"Yeah me too. And I love you too." I admitted and kissed her. This time she didn't pull away. When we stopped for air I said. "Do you want to go out with me?"

Lottie's POV

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked. I thought about it for a minute and then slowly nodded. 

"But promise you won't end up like Vince!" I begged. 

"I promise I'll NEVER end up like Vince!" He promised putting emphasis on the word 'never'. Before we could say or do anything else, my family ran in and smothered me with hugs and kisses. After we all stopped with the hugs, I decided to find out what's been happening. 

"So what happened in however long I've been asleep?" I asked. 

"Its been a month, Vince has been arrested and erm... How do I put this... Your pregnant...." Louis informed me. I sat there shocked. I can't be. It was only one time. "Do you wanna explain how?" Louis asked. 

"Well once about two weeks before he got arrested, he got really annoyed when I tried to leave him and raped me." I explained. Liam squeezed my hand to comfort me. 

"I wanna kill him so bad!!!" Louis practically screamed. 

"Lou! Calm down." I begged so he calmed down. "Thanks... Can I talk to Liam alone quick?" I asked and everyone nodded and walked out. 

"What's up babe?" Liam asked instantly. 

"Its about the baby. Just because its not yours and we date and you probably don't want anything to do with it..." I started but Liam cut me off. 

"I do want to be a part of the babys life. Even though I'm not its Dad I'll treat it like my child. And I'll help you out if you need it. And if you really want you can tell people its mine if it helps with rumours and stuff?" He suggested. 

"Thanks baby. And I really don't care what people think of me anymore. I've kind of given up." I explained. 

"Ok... I love you." He told me. 

"Love you too." I replied before he kissed me.