Chapter 8

Liam's POV

After we finished singing, the judges all said "Yes!" So we got through. We ran backstage and Louis, Niall and Zayn hugged their girlfriends. I looked for my girlfriend but couldn't see her. I looked around and couldn't see her anywhere. I shrugged it off, thinking she had gone to the toilet or something, and hugged Harry instead, since he was the only one hugless.

"Congratz guys!" The girls screamed in unison, it was kinda creepy.

"Thanks.... Where's Lottie?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"I don't know... She was here a minute ago!" Amy panicked.

"I'll phone her." Abbey said, as she dialled the number. I heard Price Tag by Jessie J play. That's Lottie's ringtone.. I walked towards the noise and saw her phone lying on the floor so I picked it up.

"Guys! Her phones here!" I said really starting to panic now. What if she's hurt?

"She's probably fine... She might of dropped it?" Eleanor tried to reassure us but she didn't sound very confident. We all nodded and walked outside to wait for her.

*three hours later*

Its been three hours and she still hasn't turned up. I'm really worried. I wanna call the police but you can't until they've been missing for 24 hours! I'm pacing until a thought hits me.

"Guys.. What if Vince has her? Coz he was here..." I trailed off not wanting to know the reason why he came today.

"If he hurts her I swear I'm gonna..." Louis started but got cut off by Zayn saying,

"Maybe we should just go? If he has got her, there's nothing we can do until tomorrow because we don't know where they are." Me and Louis got outvoted by everyone else so we headed home but all I could think about was Lottie. I hope she's ok.

Lottie's POV

After a long drive, Vince finally stopped the car. I didn't recognise where we were. Nothing looked familiar. I got out the car and Vince grabbed my hair and dragged me into the house. He pushed me onto the floor, hard. I could feel a bruise forming on my head and I felt dizzy. I tried not to cry. If I cry, he'll do it worse. He seems to like my pain.

"Where's my baby." He spat.

"I lost him because of you! Because you made Liam think I was cheating on him!! So I ran after him and tripped! Its your fault he's dead!! Your a murderer!!" I screamed at him. I felt something hit me on the head, making my vision blurry. "Don't scream at me!" He warned. I nodded, getting scared. What is he going to do to me? I couldn't let him see that I'm scared, he'll only use it to his advantage. "Come with me." He said and walked into another room. I followed because I didn't want to be hurt again. The room was empty. It looked a bit like a prison cell. "I'm gonna show you what its like to be in prison! Since your the one that got me in there because you had to tell your precious Bieber!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna show you what its like to be in a prison cell! With hardly any food or water. No one to talk to. No entertainment. Only difference to this prison cell is if you do something wrong, I'll punish you!" I nodded, not knowing what to say. He walked out the room and locked the door behind him. I searched my pockets for my phone. I couldn't find it. I must of dropped it! Great! Now I've got to just sit here and wait, hoping that they'll find help and get me before its too late.

A/N sorry if this chapters a bit shorter I just wanted to update and this seemed like a good place to stop. Please comment vote and tell your friends about this story :) xx