Chapter 9

Liams POV

Its been two weeks and still no sign of Lottie. I'm getting really worried now. What if she's... No don't think that! Stay positive Liam. She's not dead! She's alive, She might be a bit hurt but she's alive! I called the Police the day after the auditions. They've been looking for her since. I really hope she's ok.

*a month and a half later*

Today I was sat with the others when Louis got a phone call. "Hello?... Omg really!... Ok we're coming!" Louis said and then hung up. "They found Lottie at an abandoned Warehouse in Essex but their gonna wait til we get there to go in so come on!!" He yells then grabs his car keys and runs out. The rest of us follow and got in the car. Louis drove so fast I didn't even think it was legal! We got there in 10 minutes, without getting stopped by the Police. As soon as the car stopped, I jumped out and ran over to the policemen. The others followed.

"Ok we're gonna go in now. Two people can come with us. The rest of you have to stay here!" After a quick debate we decided that me and Harry should go since we're the closest to her, except Louis but he'd probably end up getting himself hurt. We all went in and searched for her. We finally got to the room she was in and I ran over to her and hugged her. She started crying into my chest. I looked at her and she was covered in bruises and cuts. It also looked like chunks of her hair had been pulled out but she still looked gorgeous. I helped her up and we carefully made our way outside. As we were walking towards the others, I heard a bang. Something hit me, hard. All I could feel was pain. I touched my stomach and felt it damp with blood. I was bleeding I realised as I collapsed to my knees with pain. My vision went blurry. It was becoming harder to see. I heard people talking but I was in too much pain to listen. Five words stood out to me.

"Please don't leave me Liam!" Lottie begged. That was the last thing I heard before darkness overtook me.

Lottie's POV

I heard a bang. It sounded like a gunshot. I looked around and saw Liam on his knees, clutching his side. I ran over to him, followed by Niall and Zayn. He had his eyes open but was close to closing them. "Liam please don't close your eyes. Try to stay awake. Please." I begged as his eyes closed a bit more. "Please don't leave me Liam!" I said just before he closed his eyes and I knew he was unconscious. I felt my eyes water. "Someone call an ambulance!" I said, my voice shaky. Zayn pulled out his phone. I've never been good around blood. That's one of the reasons I blacked out when Vince abused me two years ago, other then the pain. But its even harder when its the blood of the boy your in love with and want to stay with forever. Its harder than that when you know its your fault. None of this would of happened if I said no to Vince when he asked me out four years ago. Me and Liam would be happy together and One Direction would be on X Factor. Instead Liams hurt so they'll probably have to drop out and leave their dreams behind. Its all my fault.

Abbeys POV

We were about to go home. We thought everything was ok. We were wrong. Vince shot Liam. It just won't sink in. Daddy direction can't be hurt. My eyes watered so I hugged Niall and sobbed into his chest. I tried to be as quiet as possible because if Lottie heard, she would know that its bad. I hardly ever cry. "I'll take you to Nandos on Friday to cheer you up!" Niall whispered in my ear then kissed my temple. I nodded because I knew my voice would be shaky. At least something good is gonna happen this week.