Chapter 7

That was two years ago. I've now left school and moved to London with Liam, Louis, Eleanor and Harry. There's been no problems with Vince since then, thank god! Since we've moved to London, we've met Zayn and his girlfriend Amy and Niall and his girlfriend Abbey. Their all really nice and the boys have made a band called One Direction and are auditioning for X Factor this year. My life has been so perfect lately! It feels like a dream! I just hope I don't come back to reality anytime soon!

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. "Go away!" I muttered into my pillow, hoping they heard.

"I'd rather not." I heard the voice that always made my heart melt say, tickling my neck slightly.

"Why do I have to wake up?" I groaned, knowing I'd give in to him.

"Because I'm auditioning with the boys today and you promised you'd come!" He begged and I could tell he was doing puppy eyes. I opened my eyes and was right. His chocolate brown eyes were widened begging for me to get up. I finally gave in with a groan and got up. Liam cheered and passed me bacon, sausages, toast, tomatoes and beans. "I thought you might be hungry so I made you breakfast." He explained.

"Aww thanks babe!" I said before gratefully eating the food. After I got ready, Louis picked me and Liam up. When I got in the car, I was instantly greeted by Eleanor, who explained that Harry was driving the others. After a ten minute drive, we finally arrived and saw Harry, Niall, Abbey, Zayn and Amy waiting for us. We got out the car. When we were done greeting each other, the boys went to get their stickers and I stayed with the other girls. I looked around to see if I recognised anyone and saw a familiar face. After a while I realised it was the same boy that made my life a misery for 2 years. The boy that was responsible for the miscarriage. The boy that made me leave Doncaster. Vince. I suddenly felt shaky and I could tell my face went pale by the looks I got from Eleanor, Amy and Abbey. I needed Liam and Louis! Their the only ones that know the whole story! Eleanor and Harry only know that he raped me and Abbey, Amy, Niall and Zayn haven't even heard his name before. I didn't think I'd have to tell them since he was in prison and I didn't think he'd find me. As soon as Liam came back over he could tell something was wrong. He hugged me tight and whispered into my ear "What's up?"

"Look over there." I whispered back, pointing shakily in Vince's direction. As soon as he saw, he tensed up. Louis followed Liams gaze and tensed up too. Before they could do something I decided to speak up "Let's just go inside?" Everyone else agreed so we went inside before Vince could see me.

"What was that all about!" Amy asked but it sounded like she was shouting.

"Yeah why did you freak out! What haven't you told us!" Abbey joined in. I took a deep breath before saying,

"The boy out there we were looking at is Vince, my ex boyfriend. He used to abuse and rape me and one day it went too far and I nearly died. He got arrested but I found out I was pregnant. With his baby. He found out, wanted to see the baby and made me say what he wanted to hear from his prison cell. Liam thought I was cheating on him, so I ran after him to explain things and I landed on my belly. And I lost my baby boy." I explained my eyes watering as I got to the end. I was smothered with hugs and apologies and I just nodded. I couldn't speak. I just realised. Vince doesn't know Will died... I felt arms wrap round me, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up and saw Liam looking at me worriedly. I smiled at him then said, "I'm fine babe. Don't worry about me. You need to focus on getting into bootcamp!" I told him. He nodded and we sat down and waited. I kept a look out in case Vince walked over. After a while, the boys got called so we went backstage. The boys walked on stage and started singing Heart Skips a Beat by Olly Murs. About halfway through the song, I felt hands go over my mouth and drag me away from everyone else. No one noticed my feeble attempts to escape because they were to busy watching the boys. I kicked whoever it was as hard as I could in the shin but the reply wasn't what I expected.

"Calm down princess." A familiar voice whispered into my ear. I immediately froze when I realised who it was. "Remember me?" Vince continued. I nodded, too scared to speak in case I said the wrong thing. "Your coming with me if you don't want your precious Beiber look alike to get hurt!" He said and pulled me off. I didn't struggle. I'd rather it be me that got hurt then any of the others. I walked off with him, leaving behind everyone I love and care about.