Chapter 10

Louis POV

I went over to Lottie and hugged her. She's gone through so much more then most people her age these last 4 years. I just let her get all her emotions out through tears. When the ambulance came, I let go of her so she could go in there with Liam. She needs to get her cuts checked. I drove the others to the hospital and we sat outside, waiting for news. I then realised I should tell Liams family so I texted his Mum and cousin Kelly 'Come to the London Hospital... Liam got shot xx'

'Ok I'll be there in 5 minutes!!!' Kelly replied. Her and Liam are really close and she's working in London too so its easy for her to get here. I put my phone away and waited.

Harrys POV

About five minutes after we got to the hospital, a gorgeous girl walked over to us. She has brown hair that just goes past her shoulders and beautiful browny green eyes. I looked away from her when I realised I had been staring. "Hi guys!" She greeted us.

"Hi! I haven't seen you in ages!" Louis replied. "Guys this is Kelly, Liam's cousin. Kelly this is Abbey, Amy, Niall, Zayn, Eleanor and Harry." He introduced.

"Hi!" I said immediately. She smiled at me then sat next to me. Wow she's cute. We started talking. I found out we have a lot in common like we both love cats and have a pet one, we both don't like swearing and we both like tacos. I really like her. We were interrupted by a nurse walking over.

"You can go in and see him now." She said then walked off.

Lotties POV

After they checked my cuts, they let me in to see Liam. He was unconscious. This is probably how he felt when I was in a coma. The nurse told me the bullet missed his heart by a centimetre so he was really lucky. After about five minutes, the others walked in, with Kelly. As soon as I saw her I hugged her.

"I missed you!!" I told her. She's been like a best friend to me these last few years. She was one of the first people I told in London.

"I missed you too!!" She replied. Then we all just sat there in silence, hoping he would wake up, since none of us knew what to say. At 5, we decided to go home. So we left and I went straight to bed. Thinking about everything that's happened.

*two days later*

Liams still asleep. Not much has happened except Liams mum coming to stay with me so that she can visit her son every day with me. The doctors haven't given us much news other then the fact that he's getting better and is more likely to wake up then to not. That's a good sign I guess. I just want him to wake up now! I miss him! I miss his kiss, his eyes, his laugh, his smile, his voice, everything! But there's nothing I can do but hope that he'll wake up soon.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy and I don't know when I'll next be able to update again because I have shows the rest of this week and a lot of homework today and its my birthday next week... But I'll try my best! Hope you enjoyed it please comment below what you thought xxx