CHAPTER 13: ACCIDENT

Daniel woke up after nine hours of long sleep, it was almost 3:00 p.m. and he moved a bit but something was restricting him, he looked around and Meera was there with her head on his shoulder with hands and legs wrapped around him, her arm was dangling on his torso clutching his shirt in a tight grip like he was vanish if she will not hold him tighter, her face was peaceful.

Daniel slept like a log after a long time, he found solace in her embrace and live the moment for longer but his stomach growled in hunger, he took hold of her arm and kept it aside because of which Meera came back to consciousness. She lifted her head and came face to face with Daniel who was already looking at her.

"Good morning", she said but didn't retrieved her hands and legs.

"Good afternoon biwi", he said smiling at her

"WHAT?, it's afternoon already.......oh hell...... everyone must be making grubby propositions outside", she backed off smoothly and sat on the bed gaping at his face with flustered face.

"What kind of grubby propositions?", He smirked at her still laid down with his hands under the back of his head.

"Just shut up, I reject these grubby shitty propositions", she held her hand near his face to deadpan him.

"Ok, I think we should eat something, How are you feeling?", He enquired.

"Surprisingly, I am feeling much better, I should eat that medicine again, I hate to be like this", she groaned like a kid.

"Okay, get up and freshen yourself up, I will order something", he said nonchalantly.

"What, no, we are going to eat in the dinning area, I want to taunt everyone", her eyes carried the evil look which he was amused to see.

"Hmm, taunt all you want", he raised both his arms in surrender.

Meera went inside the closet, took some clothes and ran to the washroom, when she closed the door she started to sing like crazy, she always does that when she is excited.

Daniel laughed at her tactics and called K for some clothes, he was in the same clothes since yesterday. She came out freshly showered, her hair sticking to her neck making it hard for Daniel to resist, he wanted to do that all grubby stuff to her, he took a deep breathe and practically ran to the restroom to avoid any grubby prepositions in Meera words.

He took a cold shower to relax himself and changed into a olive green t-shirt and sweat pants, he came out and Meera was still combing her hair and drying it with hair-dryer, he budged her with his shoulder and she was jerked to the side, he took her hair comb and started to comb his hair.

"That's my dressing table", she pushed him too and took the hair brush from him.

"We should share everything as we are married, Everything", he said everything in a very low tone to scare her and again pushed her and sat on the small ottoman near dressing table.

She pushed his shoulder but he didn't budge, he still combed his hair, "MOVE, YOU HULK", she said and ruffled his hair to protest, "Haha, now you look like a bear", she laughed at him loudly enough to irritate him.

Daniel just held both her wrists and pinned them together on her back, her back arched by this action, he said, "Listen baby, I love my hair, it needs to be perfect but you messed it up, now I want you to fix it for me", his face was quite close to hers, her breaths were deep and fast.

"Who says I will fix this bird nest", she came back at him.

"Well here is the thing, if you won't fix it I will kiss you", he warned.