Sample

Hi everyone,

 Exciting News!

 I am thrilled to announce that my beloved books are now available for purchase in various formats! Whether you prefer the convenience of e-books, the traditional feel of print versions, or the flexibility of Kindle, you can now find them at https://a.co/d/9vnYg2C to explore the available formats and embark on a journey through the compelling worlds within my books.

I'll make sure they're affordable and well-edited and all that. I was also thinking of posting the old versions of the books as first editions. I'm thinking of leaving one book up on here in each series like with heat, havoc, hostiles leaving one here and the others as samples. Doing that with If the Duke Desires, Cracks in Velvelt, The Earl's exception and Ulfehdnar.

 Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for my work. 

Happy reading!https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B0CTMRDG1F&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_9DQME7NYYS4KYXPABZ2G Hathor Rao

Embittered by betrayal, Greek Tycoon Dionysius Plutarch harbors a burning desire for revenge against the elusive Makenna Lewasi.
When Makenna Lewasi vanished from Dionysius Plutarch's life, she left behind a trail of unanswered questions and unhealed wounds. Now, after five years and eighty-two days, Dionysius is prepared to exact his revenge. But as he delves into the truth behind Makenna's departure, he uncovers a web of family secrets and a love that refuses to be extinguished.

Join Dionysius and Makenna on a journey of second chances, as they navigate through a tumultuous past, shattered trust, and an undeniable attraction that still lingers between them. Will Dionysius follow through with his vengeful plans, or will he choose to pursue a future with the woman who holds his heart?

Discover the irresistible mix of passion, intrigue, and the power of love in "Hostiles." the line between vengeance and reconciliation blurs. Can their shattered trust be restored, or will their reunion spell certain disaster? Available now for an unforgettable reading experience.