Little: Alastor Cg! Vaggie and Charlie

Little: Alastor

Caregiver: Vaggie(mama) and Charlie(mommy(platonic)

Pet names: little one, sweetie, Hon, little deer

Plot: Alastor regesses late at night after working late, and wakes up Charlie and Veggie trying to getting into their bedroom to try and cuddling with them

_____________________________________________________________________________

Pov Alastor

As I climb down from my radio tower, I walk out of my room and down the hall to Charlie and Vaggie's room. I stand in front of the door, wanting to cuddle with them. I enter the room, i walk over to mama's side of the bed, i grab the blanket and then i feel Vaggie move, i let go of the blanket, shaking now. I feel a warm hand on mine which scares me, I jump at the touch.

Pov Vaggie

I wake up in the middle of the night hearing something behind me, I roll over trying not to wake up Charlie who's laying in my arms, against my chest. I see Alastor, just standing there, shaking. I place my hand on his. "Alastor?" I say sitting up, yawning as I feel him jump at my touch. I gently move Charlie off of me. I grab Alastor's hand, seeing him still in his work clothes "let's get you changed before you get into bed with us" I say leading him out and down the hall to his room, to change him into pj's.

Pov; Charlies

I wake up to Veggie not in the bed, I sit up rubbing my eyes. I see the door open seeing Vaggie caring a little Alastor with a pacifier in his mouth, Vaggie sits alastor on the bed and he crawls to me and cuddles up to my side, i gently pet his head between his antlers. As Vaggie get into the bed, lying down beside Alastor, I lay down, letting Alastor cuddle up to me, as Vaggie cuddles up to Alastor's. I play with Alastor hair as he falls asleep, I reach over and kiss Vaggie forehead, she smiles in her sleep. I lay back down falling asleep.

The End

Sorry if it was short but i hope you guys like it T-T