34. Afraid of falling

"Ah!" Jimin raised his eyes open in realization

"Ah!" Jimin raised his eyes open in realization. "You want me go in there and..."

"You guys have done it, he's your mate, what is the problem about that," Yoongi raised his brow. "You definitely wouldn't want anyone else to do it."

There was some crazy anger and desire mixing in Jimin's insides as what the hell was Yoongi thinking.

"He's in his rut," he muttered watching his friend as if he had seen him for the first time.

"And? You've been in your rut many times, you exactly know how it is."

"Exactly. I don't want to be knoted. No way," Jimin crossed his arms.

"Ah!"

"Would you like to be knoted? Go ahead."

"Ok, I wouldn't want, but my mate isn't an alpha so..."

"Great," Jimin was trembling from something he couldn't name.

"Besides Jungkook hasn't had a knot since presenting. He has a small problem with that, but you're his mate, so it might be different..." Yoongi was speaking to the floor.

"This is all so weird," Jimin was boiling looking at the huge doors which were sealing his mate who was in pain now.

"I agree, alpha x alpha is weird but also hilarious."

"Hilarious?" Jimin shook his head. "How long is he even there."

"Right now, three hours fifteen minutes," Yoongi glanced at his wristwatch.

"Over three hours. Are there any toys?"

"Not yet!"

"Yoongi! He might go insane!"

"I know, that's why... yes, go and help out," Yoongi made an awkward move towards the door with his hands.

"You're really the last."

"You have a debt to pay towards me, all I'm asking for is for you to go in there and have an amazing night with your mate while helping him through his rut."

"Great..." Jimin let all the air out swiftly.

"What are you even afraid of?" Yoongi's question raised unpleasant goosebumps all over his body.

"Falling," he muttered taking a step towards the door Jungkook was behind.

Dying from pain.

Yet there was no way he could leave his mate in that state or let anyone else help him.

Vanessa... his insides squeezed abruptly and he walked down the corridor stopping at the door when his heart sped up rapidly.

"Thank you," whispered Yoongi approaching him to place his finger to the screen and the doors moved. The many mechanical locks cracked when Jimin was standing there barely breathing, all goosebumps and worry.
There was howl on the other side and he entered a dark bedroom hearing the doors behind him closing.

"Yoongi! You bastard!" Jungkook yelled when Jimin chuckled.

Of course it was a crazy state and he has been through it for so many times, but maybe Yoongi was right, it was hilarious in a way. The dim moonlight revealed the demolished room, broken pieces of furniture, torn clothes and sheets on the floor, the plush stuffing of the mattress circling in the air like cotton spider nets. Insides that total destruction there was Jungkook's impressive body bent out over the bed when he was moaning trying way to hard to give himself release. His burning red eyes rested on Jimin who froze on the spot.

"Who are you?" Jungkook gasped breathing in when his eyes raised open in total shock.

"I've heard you need some help," Jimin spoke unable to calm down his racing heartbeat when his nostrils filled with the scent of cherry and desert dust he has missed till insanity.

Mate, mate, my mate, his wolf was whimpering, but he bit his lip approaching the bed when Jungkook sat up watching him like a hallucination.

"Are you..." he gasped.

"Here? Yes," Jimin blushed climbing on the bed to lean over his mate who reached out his sweaty hand to caress his cheek.

"I don't want to take advantage over you because of rut..." he whispered when Jimin just shushed him with a kiss.

Really, after all they had done this here was just another level... his mind completely off now as he was diving into his favorite taste getting completely lost when he was pulled down to be flipped and cornered to the ripped mattress.

It's me seducing you again, he thought, because I'm the bad alpha and you're the soft precious one. The scent of cherry and desert dust was insane today, as the hormonal peak was sky rocketing it's strength to make it extra alluring to omegas... to an alpha mate, Jimin chuckled licking his lips watching those burning eyes above himself, when Jungkook took a deep breath in suddenly ripping his hoodie open, avoiding his skin by inches with the sharp claws. Great, what will I go back to school in, thought Jimin, yet all worries were taken away by rough lips diving into his scent glade to lift him above dark clouds. His mate's hands were tearing on his clothes to destroy them completely and get to his bare skin.

"You're quick," whispered Jimin gasping for air when his hips were lifted so he tangled his legs around Jungkook to give him better access while he was filled completely.

Damn! It was painful, his depth claimed for the second time in his life had trouble adjusting, especially by being pushed open without any fore play, but rut had different rules, rules Jimin knew so well. The completely pale face of helper Jodit Lee flashed in front of his eyes and he swore blocking the memories. He could fall into pieces later, right now wasn't the right moment.

Strange creatures we are, thinking about our worst memories while receiving the biggest pleasure we have ever had...

"Ah! Kookah!" Jimin bent out trying his best not to shift when he was rocked into the mattress with such mad strength reality was gluing off, another dimension right there, his sweaty legs trembling, some icy goosebumps painful in his toes, the pre climax was hitting in with the strength of a tornado. Were the walls of the bedroom trembling or was it just a mirage? The burning claws of his mate became almost painful around his thighs definitely leaving deep bruises, his lower lip and chin were caught into mad open mouth kisses so he pulled Jungkook up by his hair to melt in his tongue and all the stars started to dance. There was some warmth of his juices dripping over his belly and down his legs when he was fulfilled with such peaceful lightweightness he was free falling through galaxies while his mate was still wrecking him up in his rut trance.

The strong Jungkook was it might as well take the next hours and he needed to be back at school before daybreak. I have to help him out more, he thought trying to regain his breath, but right now he was just here, lost in a dream, handled nicely, enjoying to the fullest.

 I have to help him out more, he thought trying to regain his breath, but right now he was just here, lost in a dream, handled nicely, enjoying to the fullest

Thank you so much for all your support. What do you think about Jimin agreeing to help Jungkook? How will their night end?

Much <3